Part 14

*y/n's pov*

I wake up and see benny isn't there. My mind is still processing the fact he was even here last night. Fixing everything out with Benny confirmed my feelings for him. I never thought about how much I missed him but I don't need to think about it anymore. I check the time. 7:30. I roll out of bed and go over to my wardrobe. I put on shorts and a top. By the time I've done my hair and my teeth it's time to leave. I run downstairs and put my shoes on. I leave my house and go to school.

When I get to school I think about what I would do if I see Benny. Me and him are okay now right? He will probably be with Britney, like always, so I won't try and talk to him or anything because I don't want to go near Britney. I walk to my locker. I'm getting books out when Benny walks over. He leans against his locker which is next to mine and stares at me. I look at him and smile at him. He looks like he's about to say something when Britney walks over. Benny looks at her annoyed.

"We're still on for the dance on Friday right?" She says. I forgot he was going with her. I swing my locker door closed and walk away.

*benny's pov*

Y/n walks away. I feel the urge to follow her, but I don't. I already know that Britney would make a massive deal about it, and I don't feel like dealing with her.

"Uhh hello, answer." She complains. I look at her and sigh. I want to go with y/n. But I can't ditch Britney.

"Yeah" I say before walking away. I can hear Britney moaning about how I'm leaving. I ignore her and I walk to my lesson. Y/n is in my class so I sit next to her. The lessons starts but I can't keep my eyes off y/n. She's beautiful. I do feel guilty because I have sorta lead Britney on and made her think I like her. Honestly, I'm not sure. Britney's the kind of girl someone would refer to as perfect, but if she's so perfect why can't I stop thinking about y/n.

The lesson goes by quickly, me and y/n get along very well. We walk to our lockers together,considering they're basically next to each other. Whilst y/n is putting books in her locker, Philips walks over to her.

*y/n's pov*

"Hey y/n." I hear a voice. I turn around and see Philips. I'm surprised to see him.

"Oh hey." I say.

"So me and Hayley broke up." He says. That doesn't surprise me at all. "Which means neither of us have dates to the dance."

I stay silent and wait for him to get to the point.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go together." He says. I'm surprised that he's asking me. I look at benny. He's looking at me, slightly annoyed. I'm about to say no but then I remember that he's still going with Britney. I look back at Philips.

"Sure, why not." I say. benny is going with Britney so I might as well go with someone.

"Great!" He smiles. "I'll see you around." He walks off.

I look over at benny. He looks like he's about to hit Philips with a baseball bat.

"Why are you going with Philips?!" Benny says in an offended tone.

"Why are you going with Britney?!" I say in the same tone.

"Are you serious? Is this what that was about?!" He says.

"No, I wanna go with Philips." I say in a slightly sarcastic voice.

"Ugh y/n, I know you don't." He says.

"I do" I say before walking off. I don't think I actually want to go with Philips but it's not like I can go with Benny. Why does he even care if I go with Philips?

*benny's pov*

I watch y/n walk off. Why is she going with Philips? Why isn't she going with me? Oh yeah, Britney. I wish I wasn't going with her but there's not much I can do about it now. Besides y/n has made it clear that she would much rather go with Philips. Ugh I wanna hit him with a baseball bat. Maybe I should. If I hit him hard enough, he wouldn't be able to go to the dance with y/n. No, I can't. Y/n would get mad at me.

Britney walks over to me. She's about to say something.

"Bye" I walk off. I can't see her but I can tell she is looking at me offended. I'll deal with her later. I just need to think about what I'm gonna do about y/n.