Chapter 4

Jimin & Jungkook are sitting inside JK's cabin (Jimin has his own place inside the cabin bcoz he is the PA of JK) ... Jimin sincerely doing his work not aware of Two lovable eyes watching him time to time without blinking. Jimin got the feeling that someone is watching... He try to see who is that person but he can't find anyone... Bcoz the only person inside this cabin was He & his Boss... But Jungkook already concentrates on his work... (Really JK?)

It's the lunch time now...

JK- Ahhnn.. Jimin.. It's lunch time.. U can go & have ur lunch..

Jimin- Ok sir... Jimin is about to go but stopped in the middle...
Ll
Jimin- Sir... Don't u have your lunch?

JK- No Jimin.I have some work. U can go..?
Jimin- But sir.. U can't skip ur lunch everyday.. It's not good for your health. Can u come with me for lunch..

Before JK could answer Jhope entered inside the cabin...

Hobi- Hey guys.. Wassup???
JK- Gud Hobii... What's the matter man?
Hobi- Ohh.. Am here for Jimin...

Hearing this Jungkook raises an eye brow at hobi. "What Hobishii" Jimin ask.

"Can u join with me for lunch?" Hobi asked with a bright shy smile. Jungkook see this and poke his inner cheek out of God knows what. Before Jimin could answer Jhope Jungkook interrupt Jimin with "No.. He can't" JK said.

Jhope- But Why?? It's already lunch time.. U can't give him that much work u know (hobi whined)  and dragged Jimin with him.

Before he should reach the door Jimin is pulled back by none another than one only JK. Jimin & Jhope and looked back and saw the raging CEO. "I said He can't.. Because we already decided our lunch together.. So let us be" Jungkook said and wrapped his hands around the smaller boy's waist and leave from there.

Jhope who is watching this whole scene jumping in happiness.. After the session of his little celebration he went to Jin's cabin to tell this new information about his friend...

....On other side....

Taehyung get ready to his office for the visit after a long time since his marriage. He is always working from home and handle his business... Namjoon is the one who make his orders clear in office...

After a while of driving Taehyung reached his office & also he has a important meeting today

After a while of driving Taehyung reached his office & also he has a important meeting today. He hope out of his car and gave his car keys to the security and walked inside the building. It's also a biggest company in the Korea like now it's the no.1 Company in Korea includes Jeon Corps.

After hearing a ding sound from the elevator Taehyung came out from the elevator and walks towards his cabin. Employees are surprised after seeing their CEO after a long time. They greets him & bow their heads towards him. But Taehyung just made his way straight towards his office without bothering...

Inside the office he saw the man with a dimple smile. He slightly smiled at the man and the man hugged him. He hugged back and ask "How are You Joonie Hyung? ". " Am fine Taetae  .. What about you? " Namjoon asked. "Am also fine hyung" Taehyung replied.

"How is your marriage life works? " Namjoon asked slightly knowing the reaction from Tae. Tae just sighed and said "Shall we go to the meeting room. It's already time" totally ignored the question. Namjoon nodded and felt sad about his Taetae's behavior.

In meeting room everyone is already present there except Taehyung. After a minutes Taehyung entered into the meeting room with poker face. There is a lady who is looks like one or two yrs younger than Taehyung seeing him with her lustful eyes.

"Mr.Kim... She is Lalisa manoban.. Daughter of Kanglee Manoban... The CEO of LSM Grp of Industries" Namjoon introduced her to Taehyung. She smiled sickeningly sweet which creeps others and move forward his hand for the hand shake... Taehyung just Shake his hands formally without glance at her face with that same poker face... (No hate towards Lisa.it's just a fiction).

"Take your seats and let's start the meeting"Taehyung commanded. During the whole meeting She is just shamelessly watching Taehyung head to toe. Taehyung ignore her stares like she is not exist in this room... After an hour the meeting finished and everyone starts to leave the room.. After that there is only Taehyung and Lisa..

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim... It's my pleasure to had a deal with you" She said with a flirty tone and batted his eyelashes at Taehyung who getting annoyed by her.  "Ok.. Our deal is done.. You can go now." Taehyung said Annoyedly.

"Why Mr.Kim... Don't u like my presence near with you" She said seductively while tracing her fingers to Taehyung's clothed chest. Taehyung gritted his teeth and said "For the sake of God.. I am married and I have a husband already".
" I know Mr.Kim that you are married.. And I also know that is a business marriage and you are a bi" She said while drawing circles on his clothed chest.

Taehyung Fuming in anger inside. He harshly moves her hand from his chest and "You are right am a bi and this one is a business marriage.. But that's not means I can like your presence near me" He said with gritted teeth.

"Come on Mr.Kim. Just open your eyes and look at me. Am more than better & beautiful compared to ur so called husband" She said while walking seductively towards Tae.. "You know what am also fulfill ur all needs ... I mean your all wishes" She whispered in his ear seductively.  "You know one thing. You are a ugly witch compared to my so called husband. So I don't want your offer.. U can find some other ugly witch like you" Taehyung said angrily and left the room immediately after leaving a furious Lisa.

" I will Make You Mine Kim Taehyung... You are mine... Only mine" She said to herself and smirked.

___________________________________________

Hope You Like It Guys...

Comment your opinions about this chapter.. Ur comments are the energy booster for me...

Sarangaeyo💜