Chapter 37

FLASHBACK....

10 Years Ago....

A 17 year old beautiful girl running around the living room in her house while chasing a 15 year cute fluff ball of a pretty boy who is also running around the whole house. It's a small yet comfortable home of them.

"Tae baby stop there" Jennie shouted while running.

"Noona... I want strawberry milkshake, not this wak(🤢) thing " The cute little boy shouts back to his sister.

"Bear you have fever. So you have to drink this medicine or else it will get worse" Jennie said while panting.

Taehyung pouted and stops in the middle "but I don't want to" He said almost inaudible but yelps when his sister grabbed his hands.

"Catch you. Now drink this" Jennie forcefully made Taehyung to drink the medicine who is making puking faces and gasps.

"Hmph... I hate you" Taehyung said and ran to his room.

Jennie sighed and said "How will he even get the energy to run while fever? " Jennie asked herself and left to do house chores.

...  Jennie and Taehyung are siblings. They don't have parents. Their parents are died in a car accident when Tae is only 8. Jennie is the one who raised him. They have 2 over protective cousin brothers called Yoongi and Namjoon. The four of them are so close to each other. Suga and Namjoon supported the 2 kids in their childhood ...

At Next day Morning....

Jennie is waking his brother for atleast 15 minutes till but the said boy didn't even moved his fingers from his sleep.

"Yahh You Brat get up or else I will wack your bum with my broom stick" Jennie shouted and Taehyung fell down from the amount of noise.

Taehyung whined and fisted his hands to his eyes to rub it. He looked at his sister with his doe eyes who is averted her head to the side. 'Not gonna fall for this face' Jennie said to herself.

(Uwuu🥺 He is so cute 🤧❤)

"Wake up Bear. We have classes and you better get ready or else we will be late for school"  Jennie said.

"Ahh.. I don't wanna go there. I want to sleep more" Tae whined and again going to sleep but before that Jennie said "Hyungs are already in their way to pick us up". Tae Jolted up from the bed and ran inside the bathroom with a screeching sound. 'Aish this kid' Jennie sighed and left to her room to get ready for the school.