Chapter 6

Jungkook Opens the door there he is standing supported by another man.
Jungkook stood still while looking at them.

"Is he drunk? "Jungkook thoughts.

" What happened to him? " Jungkook asked to that man. "He is drunk too much and i am willing to help him" The man said. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand which is wrapped around that man's waist for support while the man's hands are securely held taehyungs shoulder.

Jungkook just poked his inner cheek and open the door wide for the man to let the man help Taehyung to the couch. After sttling down Tae in the couch the man thanked by Jungkook and leave the place.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and see Jungkook standing near the couch. Taehyung sit up in the couch and "oh oh.. See who I am have here? " Said Taehyung and chuckle historically. Jungkook just looked annoyed at his behavior.

"Why are you so late? Haan... Are u  just b*tching around and came late home while getting drunk haan?? " Jungkook Threatened Taehyung. Taehyung Just glare at him angrily and said "mind your language Jeon".

" Don't spoil my image bcoz of this behavior of yours. I have a high reputation than yours u know " Jungkook said while angrily looks at Tae.

Tae had enough and shouted. "Who are you to telling me that what am gonna do or not?? Haan... Oh and you talking about your so called reputation right..? Just secure your reputation with your own good behavior.. I am not the one who is roaming around with other guys." Taehyung shouted angrily at Jungkook who is puzzled in his thoughts.

"What should I do this time? " jungkook thoughts.

Taehyung stand up from the couch and tries to walk. He stumbled on his steps. Jungkook try to hold him but Taehyung stops him immediately. "Don't touch me" Tae said and made his way towards his room with wobbled legs.

"Stupid rude pabo"Jungkook thought and went to his room and sleep.
.
.
.
In the next morning, Taehyung wake up with the grunt because of the hangover. He sighed in annoyance and do his morning routines like nothing happened.

After a while he came to the dining room and seated there waiting for the food to serve. After a minute or two maids serves him the food. After that Jungkook also joins in the breakfast after getting ready to office.

He side eyed taehyung who is eating silently. "Don't he have any headache after drunk that much. Doesn't his head hurt? I think it is. But here he is eating silently like nothing happened... Argghh JK what are you thinking. He is a monster after all. Don't have any feelings" He asked and scolded himself.

Like that they finished their breakfast silently as usual.
.
.
.
Jungkook entered into his cabin and there is a small paper and a rose top of it in his table. He take that note and read that carefully. That note says " Good morning boss. Have a great day. I am on my way to your cabin with your coffee while you read this message - PJ" Jungkook lips curled up into a smile after reading this cute msg from his cute PA.

Jungkook is smiling like an idiot while looking at that paper without noticing a short male approaching him from behind. Jungkook came back from his dream world after felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled widely towards the male infront of him. Grab the coffee cup and thanked him.

After that they came back to their work. While working Jungkook glances Jimin time to time. One time Jimin also turned his head towards him and Jungkook winked at him. Jimin is blushing mess; his face turned to a tomato. Jungkook just chuckle at his cute behavior.

Taehyung's Pov...

I am came to the office again because I had some pending works to do in the office. I working in the laptop inside my office room. I work peacefully when I heard a knock sound on the door.

"Come in" I said with my usual deep cold voice which I used to everyone. After that I heard a opening of the door and closing again.

After that I saw a figure standing infront of me. "What do you want? Anything important? " I ask without seeing his face. Because I too focused to my work.

"Can't I just visit you Oppa" I heard that high pitch annoyed voice. I huffed in annoyance and glare at that person after realizing whose voice is this.

"If you don't have anything important to, then leave my office. I don't have time for your shits" I said irritatingly controlling my anger.

"Why oppa.. Don't you like my presence" She ask.

"Just Leave Ms.Lisa. Before I kick you out" I growled at her.

Lisa just smirking while looking at taehyung and walk towards him and stand behind his Chair.

___________________________________________

Ignore my mistakes.

Hope you like it.

Comment your opinions.

Sarangae 💜