Chapter 46

Surprise...🤩🤩

Double update....

Mark hold Jungkook chin and tried to kiss him. Jungkook just move his face left and right which made Mark angry and he slapped kook across his face. Blood starting to came out from corner of Jungkook's lips. Jimin is crying and Shouting for leave Jungkook but Mark just smirked and ignore his shouts as well as Taehyung's who is mumbling the words "Leave my husband" Repeatedly.

"Please don't do this to me. Leave me. LEAVE ME " Jungkook shouts when Mark started to kiss and suck his neck. Jungkook's tears starting to come out like a river. He shouts Taehyung's name again and again but little bit he know Taehyung is not in the state to save him.

"Taehyung. Please open your eyes. See he tried to r*pe kookie. Please Taehyung Help him" Jimin shouts while crying so badly.

Taehyung's eyes were closed tightly at the time. All of their screams reaching his ears as a muffled noise. Suddenly he heard his Noona's (Jennie) ear piercing painful screams inside his head. It was years ago but still it looks fresh. His eyes are shot opens immediately. His eyes were blood shot and he clenched the chains so hard which is tied around his wrist.

......

Meanwhile...

Jimin is crying and shouting continuesly for help. Here Mark forcefully kissed Jungkook's neck who is crying hard and trying to open his shirt buttons. Because of the constantly moving Jungkook, he ripped open his (kook) shirt and throw the shirt away.

"No no. Please Go Away. Taehyung... " Jungkook pleading to Mark.

"No Baby boy. Don't say like that. You will be free once I done with my work ok. Now now cooperate with me as a good boy you are. Hmm" Mark said and before he could do anything, he heard dark deep voice speaking.

"Dare To Touch Him And You'll Be Dead At That Second"  

Mark looks at the direction and his eyes widen at the site of angry Taehyung.

......

When Tae heard that painful screaming he shot opened his eyes and starting to pull the chains which were attached with a connecting iron ring. He pulled hard at the end that ring breaks and he fell on the ground. Jungkook and Mark both didn't hear the sound because of the lot of shouting

......

Mark Looks terrified is the understatement. Taehyung is looking like a angry beast who gonna came here from hell just for haunt him down. He shouts and immediately 6 to 7 men entered inside the room and surrounded Taehyung.

Tae looked at them with his death glare which made them gulp with fear.

" I gave you one choice. Be with my side and save your lives or else be with that Mark and die with him" Taehyung said to that guards.

Taehyung whisteled and two men from Taehyung's gand entered inside the room. And after few minutes the whole place surrounded by Taehyung's guards.

The guards of Mark looked at each other while gulping and ran out of the room feared of Taehyung. Taehyung signalling his guards and soon they heard some shooting sounds. Taehyung's head starting to pain and his vision got blurry. But he shakes his head and composed his posture soon.

He moved towards Jimin who is tied just few inches before him and untied his ropes and made him free. Jimin launched himself at Taehyung while crying who is hugging back while comforting him.

And then they both ran towards Jungkook and untied his ropes also who is still crying and shaking with fear. Jimin hugged Jungkook and pecked his lips to calm him down. Jimin hugged him back. Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks  "Jungkook. Don't cry. I am here nah... Don't cry kook"  Taehyung said and wipes his tears away. They got interrupted by a gun clicking noises.

They looked back and saw Mark holding a gun towards them and all the guards holding a gun pointing towards Mark. Taehyung signalled them to put their guns down while Mark still holding his gun.

"Put down your guns and don't interfere without my permission. It's for me to take care" Taehyung said while pushing Jikook beside him. Tae removed his shirt and put it on Jungkook who is behind him. Now Taehyung was only in his sleeveless gym wear top (what do you call this guys? ).

His well built body is on display. If it was for any other situation, everyone present there will be faint at the second but now that doesn't matter.

Mark Triggered his Gun and ready to shoot Taehyung but before that Tae grabbed his hidden gun from his boots and shot Mark's hand  and it makes to drop his gun.

Tae again triggered his gun and ready to shoot Mark. But Tae smirked and throw the gun away before again facing Mark with a smirk.

Mark ran towards Tae with a force and throw a punch at him. But Tae dodged that punch and twists his hand. Tae punched Mark hard on the face who fell on the floor with a sudden force.

Mark groaned and again trying to hit Tae but Tae again escaped from that punch and kick him hard on the stomach with that Mark coughed a blood and stands up with a shaky legs. Tae looks at his man who handed him the double edged sword.

He swirl the sword while looking at Mark who is looking at him terrified.

Tae then made a cut on his shoulder while saying "For hurting my noona"  Then make a cut on his back and said "For hurting my Husband"   Then he made a deep cut on his stomach and said
"For made my life miserable" With that Mark fell to the ground can't able to stand anymore with a scream.

Jungkook and Jimin watching everything with a hate and fierce look at Mark. They didn't do anything. Even they don't want to stop Taehyung from killing Mark.

Suddenly Mark pulled Tae's legs which caused Tae to fall hard on the ground at his back, it make his head hit the hard ground with a force. Taehyung groaned in the pain. At the mean time Mark get a hold of the sword which Taehyung drops and going to stab Taehyung.

Before that a man from Taehyung's gang throw a gun at Taehyung who catched it perfectly and Shots Mark on his chest twice. Mark drops the sword at the ground. Taehyung shot again shot until the bullets were no more in the gun he is holding. With each shot, every pain he gone through; his childhood, his noona's screams, his loves cries, his miserable self, his hyungs worried face , everything unfolding in front of his eyes.

When he finishes shooting Mark he drops the gun and collapsed on the floor unconscious. It's too much for his head to handle the pain.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook and Jimin ran towards Taehyung's unconscious body and shakes his body to wake him up.

           The end............???????

No....... To be continued........

....

Hey guys I just wanna surprise you guys with another update. So here I am.

Do you like it? Like it?

What will you think that gonna happen next?

Comment your thoughts.

Sarangae