Chapter 33

Taehyung didn't see Jikook after that incident. Yesterday he came mid of the night to home and directly gone towards his room for take some rest. Afterall he had some hectic day.

Morning...

He is waking up from his sleep when someone knocking his room door. He opened the door and saw Seo-Jun (the head maid) standing outside with a worried expression.

"What happened Nanny (Tae call her Nanny) ? " Tae ask.

"I don't know Tae bubba. But Jungkook... " She trailed in his words.

"What about him?  Sighs* where is he? "

"Downstairs. In living Hall. He seemed furious? " She said more like questioning herself.

Tae didn't waste anytime, as soon as he heard where is the said male, he left from there.

He is walking downstairs when he saw Jikook couple sitting at the couch in the living Hall. Jungkook looked like crying and furious at the same time? He Don't know. But he is sure about one thing. Something happened.

At last he reached the males and looks at the duo. Jungkook is furious while Jimin tries to calm him down. Taehyung sit beside Jungkook and rubbed soothing circles on his back still don't know what happened. Whatever they does, afterall he is his husband. The said male immediately hugs Tae and put his head on his shoulder. Jimin interwined his fingers with Jungkook.

"What happened Jungkook? " Taehyung asked with a honey toned soothing voice.

"My brother..... " That is only what Tae heard bcoz Jungkook stuffed his face on the male's shoulder and his voice muffled.

"What? " Taehyung asked confused.

"His dad called for inform about his brother's death" Jimin said with sad eyes.

Taehyung felt bad for the younger and pulled him even closer to him. Jimin also had tears in his eyes. Taehyung sighs and also pulled jimin to his embrace. He embraced both males but suddenly he remembered something and push them slightly.

"Jungkook, aren't you the only son of the Jeons. I mean, is he your cousin or? " Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook sighs and put his head on Rae's shoulder again while narrating the story.

"Actually he is not my own brother. Indeed my step brother. Three years ago, my mom died in cancer. Then my dad meet this lady, who is currently my dad's wife and married her. She has a son already. He is elder than me. Unlike my step mom, he is very close and caring person. He is always supporting my decision... But... Now.. He.. He.. " Jungkook's voice trembled with sobs.

Taehyung nodded his head. Hugged both males in his chest.

"Don't worry. He is in better place now. Everyone is gonna die some day. It's his fate" Jimin said while kissing Jungkook cheeks. Taehyung caressed their hair with his hands. Suddenly Jungkook got furious.

"No.. It's not like what you think. My dad said someone killed him. I don't leave that bastard. I can't. I will kill that bastard once I found him" Jungkook shaked out of anger.

Vmin eyes widen at the sudden information from Jungkook. Jimin backhugged Jungkook and calms him down.

"Cool Kookie. We will find that killer" Jimin said.

"Yeah. We will JK. Between What is your brother's name? " Taehyung asked because he can't find the person unless he know his brother's name.

"JEON WONHO" Jungkook said and Taehyung Stiffened in his place.

"Wo-wonho? " Tae stuttered with pure shock.

"Yeah Wonho. My brother. I don't spare that bastard once I find who were killed my step brother. " Jungkook said with red eyes while tears threatening to fall.
Taehyung pulled the male to his chest along with Jimin and hug them tightly.

'F*cking Wonho. Why is you have to be his brother afterall. What gonna I do now? '

Taehyung cursed under his breath.

What will you think about this chapter sweeties? Do you like it?

___________________________________________

Hope you like it guys.

50+ comments for next chapter. Because I felt bad when you don't say if you like this chapter or not.

You are thinking me as a crazy idiot ryt? Yeah you are ryt. 😁

Bye bye.. See you at next chapter.

Sarangae💜