Chapter 41

SURPRISE 🥳🤩🤩🤩

Double update.... 😁

One week later....

Taehyung is gonna be discharged from this hospital as soon as his hyungs finished the formalities. He is waiting in his room so patiently waiting for his hyungs to come back after finish the papers while thinking about the certain two males, who was visited him whenever they had time occasionally. They most of the times came here with a lame excuses and leave from here like that. He even saw the tears that threaten to fall out of their eyes whenever he talks to them like a third person. But what can he do about that? Nothing. He just don't want to interfere and atmost he is too hurt to even accept them this soon.

He is currently sitting on his bed waiting for his hyungs when his room door is swung opened by someone. He flinched and averted his gaze only to met with two worried eyes of the girl. She is none another than LISA herself. He looked at her like what the hell is she doing here?

"Taehyung. Are-are you okay? " Lisa said while breathing so hard.

"What are you doing here? And Why the hell are you breathing like an animal? " Taehyung asked coldly yet irritatingly. He don't know but he don't wanna shout at her at the same time he just wanna throw her out of the window. He think she is annoying.

"The lifts are not working so I used the stairs to reach here. So only I am breathing like this" She replied.

"You didn't answer my another question. What are you doing here? Get out" Taehyung growled.

"Taehyung I came here to check out how you are doing? " She replied back.

"Why do you care? Get ou-" Before he could complete his sentence, Namjoon and Yoongi entered inside the cabin. Taehyung is about to complain about this girl, but his jaws dropped at the floor when he saw his hyungs smiling sweetly at the said girl.

"Hey Lisy. Wassup girl? " Namjoon asked.

'Lisy?? Really?? ' Tae thought.

"And why are you standing here? Come inside and take your seat in the couch there" Yoongi said this time.

'Ok I understand. But WTF is happening here? ' Taehyung is screaming this inside his head.

"It's okay Oppas. I just came here to visit Taehyung" Lisa replied and smiled at them who were also smiled back to her.

"Hey hey hey. Can anyone explain what the hell is happening here? And Lisa what would you did to my hyungs? " Taehyung screamed.

The three of them looked at him with a 'can you please shut up and we will explain' look. After sometime Taehyung just sitting on his bed while the trio sitting opposite to him in the nearby stool. They were literally staring at eachother like 10 mins and it's killing Taehyung now.

Lisa sighed and hold Taehyung's hand who is immediately retrieve his hands from her. But she just glared at him and holds his hands again.

"What the hell- "

"Can you please shut up and listen to me please" Lisa spats.

"Why would I -"

"Taehyung just listen to her " Yoongi said.

"But Hyung. You don't know she is-"

"Taehyung listen to her first. She is no harm"  Namjoon said.

"She is anno-"

"Taehyung  JENNIE IS ALIVE" Lisa said suddenly to stop Taehyung to talking nonsense.

"Ohh Ok" Taehyung simply said.