Chapter 22

(Long Chapter)

Taehyung is sitting in his chair in the office room with closed eyes. His legs are placed above the table and his one hand is on his eyes and the other is resting on the arm of the chair. He is too tired to notice that someone is entered inside the room.

Jungkook entered inside the room and saw Taehyung sitting in the chair while his legs resting on the table. He walked closely to the male and standing near him. He crouched down at the floor and he is now facing his arm which has the wound.

He slowly touched the bandage that wrapped around the cut and Taehyung flinched and hissed at the sensation of someone touching him. He opened his eyes and he is shocked is the understand after seeing Jungkook crouched down to the floor.

He stared at Jungkook who is caressed his bandaged wound. He hissed at the pain. This jungkook heard him hissing and move his gaze upwards and saw Taehyung who is already looking at him.

"What are You Doing Jungkook? " Taehyung asked confused.

"Is it hurt? I mean I know it hurts. Is it hurts bad? " Jungkook asked slowly.

"Ah-ah.. Umm.. No.Not that much" Taehyung said amazed at the male's words.

"Oh okie" Jungkook said slowly looking at the floor and stand up. He is about to go when Taehyung hold his wrist to stop him. Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung looked back.

"Are you worried? " Taehyung asked.

"Ahnn.. No.. Wh-why would I? " Jungkook said avoid the eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled his wrist and Jungkook landed on his lap. His heart beating crazily. His hands placed on Taehyung's chest.

"So you are not worried? " Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head as no. Taehyung sighed and said "I know. It's just a pity that why you are here. You are not gonna worried even if I am die" Taehyung Junst mumbled at the last part that Jungkook couldn't catch what was that.

"It's not just a pity.. I umm I.. " Jungkook gonna say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and stayed like that. Jungkook didn't move from his place also. Jungkook doesn't know what to do. He just stayed like that.

After some times JK heard some snoring sound. He looked at Taehyung who is sleeping while putting his head in Jungkook's shoulder and hands wrapped around the male's waist. Literally hugging Jungkook like a koala. Jungkook didn't want to disturbed his sleep. He just stared at the male's face.

'What should happened to me? I hate him right? But now what happened to me? Is it because, he is wounded? Yeah.. It's because of that' He is also gone to sleep while put his head on Tae's chest and hugged him back.

.
.
.
.
.

It's already dinner time when Jimin finished his cooking and walking upstairs towards the Taehyung's office room where the both male's are . He knocked on the door but he didn't got an answer. So he slowly opened the door and peeked his head inside the room.

They internally cooed at the sight in front of him. Taekook sleeping while hugging at each other. Again a same question raised inside his head 'didn't he feel jealous? ' but the answer is no. Jimin is really confused about his feelings.

He walked towards them and pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Kookie Wake up" Jimin whispered. But Jungkook didn't made any movements. Jimin again poke Jungkook's cheeks and said to wake up. Instead of waking up, Jungkook just grabbed Jimin's wrist and made him sit on his lap.