Chapter 9

Tae looks tired. He didn't sleep the whole night. Something is bothering his mind and eating him alive. That's the time when his phone ringed and he attend the call immediately after seeing the caller id.

"Yes hyung... Why are yo calling me this early? " Taehyung asked his hyung Namjoon (yeah.. That's namjoon).

"Good morning to you too Taetae. You have some important meeting with LSM Grps" Namjoon informed Taehyung.

"Arghh shit I forget. Ok hyung.. But hyung that Girl.... " He trailed frustrated.

"Don't worry Taehyung. This time Mr.Kang also came with her. So nothing to happen. But" Namjoon trailed.

"But what hyung? Tell me" Taehyung asked. "You have to attend this meeting with your partner I mean Jungkook" Namjoon said.

Taehyung frowned and asked "why was that? ". "Because Jeons and Kims Grps are combined together already , you forget. This is also his company and his company is also yours" Namjoon said.

"But hyung.. (Tae whined).. Whatever I will come.... With him... " Taehyung said and huffed. Namjoon just chuckled at his friend's behavior. After sometimes he cut the call .
.
.
.
Jungkook get ready to his work. He made his way to the dining hall for breakfast where he found Tae already there. He sat opposite to him and the maid serves him the breakfast. They eat in silent until Tae spokes up.

"Ahn Jeon. Today we have some meeting in Kim Grps. So you will need to come" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Why should I? " Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Don't you remember that our companies are combined together? We both are the CEO's of our companies" Taehyung said with straight face.

Now Jungkook remember that the deal they made up after their marriage night with his parents.

"I will come after visiting my company" Jungkook informed.

"Visiting your company? Really Jeon? Are you really visiting your company or that the PA of yours ? Is he that much attractive that you want to see his face everyday and hour? Oh I forget.. If your PA is he or she? " Taehyung asked with saracasm.

Jungkook making fists and slamming the table hard. "Enough... Enough of your words. Don't you dare to talk about him like that" He said while gritted his teeth.

Taehyung is just sitting their unaffected by those actions. He Just Smirked and "Now I know... It is He. It means you got a attractive man.. I see" Taehyung said and again smirked.

Jungkook had enough and hold Taehyung's collar out of anger. And glaring at him. "Just don't interfere in other's life Kim. Be in your limits. " Jungkook said with piercing eyes.

Taehyung slowly removed jungkook's hands from his collar and "See you later Jeon" He said and leave from there while smirking.

Jungkook pulled his hair in frustration. His morning mood spoiled again because of taehyung.
.
.
.
After visiting his office Jungkook arrived at Kims Grps. He didn't bring Jimin with him. Because whenever he had PA Taehyung just hurt him with words and made him fuming in anger.

Jungkook entered into the office. This is the first time he came here. "Woww.. It's so big and cozy than mine" He thought. After addressing him all employees are bowing at him and greeting him. He smiled at them whoever wish him and wished them back.

Employees are visibly shook for this reaction from their CEO's husband aka their another boss. Because Taehyung always kept his poker face and didn't greet them back .

All employees are mumbling sweet words about him . Jungkook just smiled at them until felt the pin drop silent in the office. He looked confused and looked at the employees who are back to their work already.

He heard some foot steps approaching him and notice came towards him with cold face. He rolled his eyes at Taehyung who completely ignored his action.
.
.
.
They all are sitting inside the Meeting Hall where Taehyung, Jungkook, Mr.Kang & Namjoon are there. Oh I forget Lisa is also there.

Lisa kept looking at Tae. Tae just ignored her and focused on the presentation. Jungkook noticed it he kept glancing at Tae and Lisa time to time.

'What's going on here? Why is she kept looking at my cough*cough* Kim? Is she don't know he is married ? ' he thoughts Interrupted by the claps.

"Oh.. It's a great Project Mr.Kim. I am very glad to had a project together with you" Mr.Kang said. "Mm Me too Mr. Kang" Taehyung said.

"And well nice to meet you Mr.Jeon. Hope you will sign this project also" Mr.Kang said while forward his hand for handshake. "Sure I will and nyc to meet You too" Jungkook said and shook hands with Kang.

"Ok we will Leave Mr.Kim " Kang said and about to leave with Lisa when Lisa spoke. "Appa. You can go. I will come after talking with Mr.Kim" She said and Kang nodded to his daughter and leave from there.

Everyone leave from there except Taekook and Lisa.

Tae was about to leave when Lisa stopped him from holding his wrist. Jungkook looked at that Hold of Lisa's hands in Tae's wrist he felt something.

"What? " Taehyung asked with cold voice. "Ahh.. Taehyungie why are you always shout at me" She said and pouted. Jungkook wanna puke at the face that she makes.

"Leave me before I could do anything" Taehyung said angrily. "What should you do to me Taehyungie? " She asked while batted her eyelashes and seductively looking at Taehyung who is cringed at this nickname given to him.

Taehyung Just sighed in annoyance totally forget that jungkook is there. "If you don't want to Slapped by my hands then leave me already" He said and glared at her.

"Oh come on. I know you do this all for your stupid mrg with that Stupid Jeon. I will make you feel better than him" She said while secretely smirking at Jungkook who is watching them.

Jungkook balled his fists and clenched his Jaw. Before he could do anything a hard slap landed on the cheek of Lisa. He is shocked and looked at the person who is slapped Lisa.

It was non another than taehyung himself. Lisa shockingly looking at Taehyung while holding his right cheek.

"Be in your limits. If another word come from this shitty mouth of yours. Then you will see another version of me" Taehyung said with deep cold voice and left from there.

Lisa is still standing in the same place before holding his cheeks. Jungkook moved to her and smirked at her. She is watching Jungkook with anger.

"You are nothing compared to me. You are just a ugly witch. Just shut your mouth or else that tiger will haunt you down" He said mockingly and moved away from her.

"I swear Jeon. I will make Taehyung mine" She said to him while glaring at Jungkook.

"We will see" Jungkook said and smirked at her then also left from there leaving a fuming Lisa behind.

"I will make you Regret Jeon" Lisa said to herself.

.
.
.
Hope you like it guys.

Ignore my grammar mistakes.

Comment your opinions.

Sarangae💜