Chapter 25

Jungkook entered into Kim corps. All the employees there is bowing and wishing at him. He just nod his head and smile as a answer. He is going towards the CEO's cabin when Namjoon stopped him.

"Where are you going? Mr. Jeon" Namjoon ask to Jungkook.

"To CEO's cabin. Why hyung? " Jungkook said.

"Oh You can't. Taehyung don't wanna meet you " Namjoon said sternly. Jungkook's face become upset after hearing Namjoon's stern voice. Suddenly a smirk appeared on his face and looked at Namjoon who is already looking at him suspiciously.

"Oh Mr. Kim.. Don't you know I am also a CEO of this company? " Jungkook asked while smirking. He didn't mean to put that in front of the older. But he don't have any option.

Namjoon sighed and "Oh Sry Mr.Jeon" Namjoon said . "Don't have to say sorry hyung. And one more thing, I am not gonna hurt Taehyung anymore" Jungkook said walked from there.

Namjoon looked at the back figure of Jungkook and wished in his mind that everything go well. He left to his cabin leaving the other two alone.

....

Jungkook entered into the cabin without knocking. Why not? He is a CEO also. He entered into the cabin and immediately anger bubbled up in his veins after seeing the sight in front of him.

There is standing Lisa and flirt with Taehyung while Taehyung doing his work only. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face and it showed that the said male is really annoyed at the girl's behavior.

Lisa bends down sexily showing his chest to Taehyung attempting to got Taehyung's attention who is didn't give a single glance to the other. Jungkook is fuming in anger.

"Ahhh... Tae baby. Look at me nah" Lisa whined which is really irritating Taehyung.

"What Ms.Manoban? Don't you have any works to do? Leave me alone" Taehyung said annoyedly still not noticing the other male who is fuming in anger.

Suddenly Lisa sit on his lap and Taehyung's eyes wide and tried to push her off from his lap. But before he could do anything and Lisa wrapped her hands around the male's neck and pulls him closer to her. Taehyung wanna punch the girl on her face.

"What Honey? Didn't you like it? Haan" Lisa asked while biting his lips seductively. Before Taehyung push him off someone grabbed Lisa's hair and pull her to the floor.

Taehyung looked at the person who is pushed Lisa off from his lap and when his eyes locked with Jungkook. They stared at each other for few minutes. Taehyung clearly saw that Jungkook is angry. He gulped at the male and they heard a painful groan from the floor.

Lisa stands up from his floor and glared at Jungkook.

"How dare you idiot? " Lisa yelled at Jungkook.

"How dare you lizard tried to flirt with my husband? " Jungkook yelled back.

Taehyung's heart beat increased after hearing 'MY HUSBAND' word from Jungkook for first time. He is looking at Jungkook who is glared at Lisa.

"Husband? Really? From when? One week before you treats him like a trash and now suddenly you said he is your husband" Lisa said sarcastically eyeing at Jungkook.

Both male's face falls after hearing the words. Suddenly that incident hit Taehyung and his face changed cold. Jungkook didn't speak anything for some minutes suddenly his eyes darkened and looked at Lisa. Lisa is scared is the understatement.

Jungkook hold Lisa's throat and looked at her piercely. Taehyung's eyes widen at the sight. Jungkook squeeze her throat lightly who is gasping for the air while hitting Jungkook's hands for let her free. Jungkook didn't budge until Taehyung pulled Jungkook from Lisa.