Chapter 23

"JIMINAAAAAAA.... NOOOOOOO...... "

Jungkook pushed Jimin and they both landed on the floor with a loud thud. At the same time the chandelier fell down and shattered into pieces. Everyone in the Hall gasped at the moment that happened just now.

"Jimin baby.. Are you okie? " Jungkook asked Jimin while checking his body .

"I am alright kookie" Jimin exclaimed.

Taehyung watching all these with a shocked expression. He can't understand anything that just happened in front of his eyes. The both males are escaped from a big accident. He is in his state didn't notice that Jungkook walking towards him. He came back to reality when someone is grabbing his collar.

....Taehyung POV....

After that encounter with Lisa I am just talking to my hyung until one of my personal guard approached me. He came to me and said someone is entered into the mansion without permission.

"Who is that? How do you know? " I asked him with a firm voice.

"I don't know boss. But I saw the person entered into the mansion from one of the windows from upstairs" My guard said.

I didn't want to create any scene or panick anyone.  So I tell him to check the rooms in the upstairs.

"Check the rooms. Informed the guards to tighten the security and also made sure no one see you" I said to him and he wished me and left from there to upstairs.

I am in the call , talking to the security guards about what happened. Namjoon hyung said he has some work and left from there. I talking in the phone until I heard Jungkook shouts Jimin's name. I cut the call and looked at the direction and my eyes widen at the incident.

The large chandelier that hanging in the roof fell down in the floor and Jimin and Jungkook landed on the floor besides it. I am in total shock doesn't notices Jungkook came near me. I came back to the reality when some one grabbed my shirt collar.

I looked at Jungkook who is glared at me angrily while holding my collar. I looked at him confusedly but he only stares at me angrily.

...No one pov...

Jungkook looked at Taehyung angrily while Taehyung looked at Jungkook confusedly.

"How dare you Kim Taehyung. How dare you try to kill my husband? " Jungkook spats at Taehyung.

"What the hell Jungkook? What did I do this time? " Taehyung spatted back.

Gasps and murmurs are filled in the party Hall.

Jhope and Jin understands the situation and immediately they clear the guests inside the mansion. Now there is only Vminkook and Jinhope are present.

"Don't try to act smart Kim. I know what are you planning now? You acts nice towards us because of this ryt? Do you think I didn't know your plan? You bastard" Jungkook said and punched Taehyung in the Jaw.

Taehyung fall down on the floor coz of the hard punch. His lips started bleeding. Jimin tries to stop Jungkook but he can't. Jin and Jhope also tried but no use.

Taehyung stands up from the floor and touch his lips which is bleeding badly.

"Jungkook what the hell? Why would I do that? I didn't do anything" Taehyung said with a hurt voice.

"You are a psycho and a jealousy bastard. You are try to destroy my happiness from killing Jimin" Jungkook said with a angry shout.

He raised his hands to punch taehyung again. But before he could hit Taehyung some strong hand grabbed his wrist from hitting. He looked at the person in front of him and glared at him.