Epilogue (2)

Midnight 12 am at Kim Mansion...

"You irritating idiots. Where is my chocolate cake? " Jimin screamed sitting on the couch in living room. Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung fumbled with utensils in the kitchen to bake a cake at this hour.

"Baby wait for sometime. We are almost done" Jungkook shouts back from the kitchen. Jimin huffed angrily while again starting to curse the males for being late. "I swear to God if you guys didn't bring my cake in next 10 minutes I am gonna kick your bum for sure" Jimin said but stopped when he saw Jungkook ran towards him with Taehyung holding a small size chocolate cake.

Almost after 2 hours of struggling, they finally baked a cake. Taehyung offered the cake to the preggy male who looking at the cake with a sparkling eyes. He put a spoonful of cake piece in his mouth and moaned at the taste. Suddenly his eyes starts to tearing up. Taekook got panicked at the sudden change of mood.

"Oh my god baby why are you crying"- Tae.

"Is the cake tastes so bad? You don't like the cake? " - Kook.

"Baby we are sorry. We don't know it'll be taste like bad. Ahh Jungkook I told you na that YouTube video can't help us to bake a cake" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"You idiot. Don't turn the plate opposite. It's me who warned you about this YouTube channel" Jungkook glared at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly averted his gaze to the crying male not wanting to meet Jungkook glaring eyes.

"Shut up pabos. I am crying because I feel bad for you guys. You literally got annoyed by my this mood swings. I am sorry for being a burden " Jimin said while sobbing.

"No no Chim. You are everything but a burden. No. You're our lovely husband. How can we get mad at you? " Taehyung said hugging the short male to his chest.

"Yes bubba. You're our everything. Don't be a cry baby. We actually like when you demand or sulking cutely for something you want" Jungkook said kissing his forehead.

"Wait wait.. Did you just called me a cry baby? " Jimin said broke the hug from Tae and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook gulps at the angry mochi infront of him. 'Can't he hear other things whatever I said. Only that one word? ' Jungkook thinks while holding Taehyung's arm tightly. Taehyung looks at Jungkook who gave him his puppy eyes and signalled him to do something.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Jungkook. "Please Tae. Save me baby" Jungkook whispered. "What I get in return if I will save you? " Tae whispered back with a mischievous smile. "I'll give you whatever you want. Please" Taehyung smirked at Jungkook and with that Taehyung picks up at the preggy male who is now sulking at Taehyung for not scold Jungkook for call him crybaby.

Taehyung put the male on the bed and covered him with a duvet who huffed at him and crossed his hands on his chest. Tae chuckled and laying beside him while Jungkook layed another side of Jimin.

"Baby I am sorry. It just slipped out of my mouth without knowing" Jungkook said while pulls the male closer to him who is currently back facing him and facing Taehyung. Jimin looks at Taehyung and Tae gives a thumbs up to him. Jimin turns around and now facing Jungkook.

"Kookie I am sorry for snapping at you earlier" Jimin said while playing with Jungkook's chain. "No baby. Don't be sorry" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's nose who giggled at the feeling. "Kookie I .. I.. " Jimin shyly fumbled at his shirt. Jungkook lifts his chin up with his index finger and ask "what baby? Say to kookie".  " Kookie.. Kissy" Jimin said and pouts his lips for a kiss. Jungkook chuckled and pulling Jimin into a sweet kiss. They are kissing so passionately. They broke the kiss after sometime and Jungkook pecked his lips few times before broke the kiss completely.