Chapter 5

LALISA MAONOBAN

LALISA MAONOBAN

Daughter of Kanglee Manoban

CEO of LSM Grp Of Industries
___________________________________________

...No one's Pov...

Jungkook and Jimin sitting inside the restaurant while waiting for their order. Jungkook is just looking at Jimin lovingly while Jimin staring at his lap like it's the most interesting thing in this world. The smaller boy is too shy to look at his own boss because of the previous incident. He is blushing mess whenever he see his boss looking at him with that lovely eyes of his boss.

After a while their order arrived and they starts their eating. While eating they are talking about the random stuffs & laughing hard. After a long time Jungkook laughs his wholeheartedly since his marriage. He is very happy with his Personal Assistant.

"You looks like a bunny when you are laughing" Jimin suddenly said out of the blue. Jungkook blushed at the statement "really?? " he asked. Jimin nodded shyly and hide his face with his tiny hands. Jungkook cooed at his behavior and removed Jimin's hand from his face and looking at his eyes directly. "You are very beautiful" Jungkook said to Jimin who is blushing mess by now.

They laughing loudly & teasing each other while eating not aware of the two ocean eyes staring at them continuesly. Jungkook felt like someone is watching them. So he turned his head here & there to find the person. But he can't see anyone staring at them. He shrugged his thoughts and continue his lunch with his angel cough* cough* his PA.

At Taehyung's Pov...

After dealing with that ugly witch. I am hope into the car and drove to the mansion. While driving my stomach starts hurts which means I got hungry. Yeah..I don't eat anything in the morning because I am went to the office early. I know you think that why can't I make breakfast for myself. Because idk how to cook except preparing milkshakes.

I decides to first fill up my small tummy then I will go to the mansion. After a while I reached the nearby restaurant and ordered some food for myself and waiting for the food to arrive. I am sitting in my table while checking e-mails through the mobile suddenly I heard a laughter sounds.

I avert my gaze towards the direction. There i see Jungkook with another guy. WAIT... ANOTHER GUY? I think who is he? And what is jungkook doing with that guy here? I can't saw that boy's face because his back facing me. I only saw Jungkook's face who is smiled whole time. I saw his smile first time.. He is always like me with straight face but only with me. He smile towards his friends & parents but not this much.

That small boy said something to Jungkook who is suddenly started blushing. WAIT... BLUSHING? I thought. I continuesly stare at him suddenly jungkook roam his eyes around like searching for something or someone. I immediately hide myself under the table like tieing shoe laces.

After few minutes my food arrived and I try ignore that two boys presence and started eating. While eating I saw them leave from the restaurant after pay the bills. While walking Jungkook wrap his hands around the smaller boy's waist and made their way towards the exit.

I watching this scene while holding my fork. Suddenly I lost my appetite and i am not wanna eat anymore. I am also leave the restaurant after paying the bill.

Jungkook's Pov...

I am back to my .. Sry Mine and that Kim's mansion after having a great day with my Angel ahem ahem* I mean my PA. I smiled after thinking his blushing face. He is really cute and lovely. Am continuesly thinking about him without realizing I entered into the mansion. One maid came to me and greet me. I gave the suitcase to that maid and made my way towards my bedroom. Suddenly I stops in the middle because of the absence of one person.

Taehyung didn't present in the living room. He is always there whenever I am entered into the mansion. But it's odd to entering mansion without his presence. I thought "probably in his room" And am going to my room. After freshen up I am enters the dining hall for the dinner. Maids are arranging the foods in the table and they bowed at me after seeing me.

I didn't see Taehyung till now. I just shrugged my thoughts and finally some peaceful time for myself without that monster. I finished the dinner and went to my home office for some work. I finished it and went to the living room for watching something in the TV. Still now I didn't see that Kim. I wonder what he is doing in his room. I slowly made my way towards his room.

He can not allowed anyone into his room. I slowly open his room door and slightly peek my head inside. He is not there. The room is empty. Before I could scan his room I heard some noise from kitchen. I leave his room and check the kitchen for the source of sound. There is a kitty that searching something. "Ahh this stupid cat" I groaned in annoyance and made myself comfortable in the couch.

It's already 10 pm. But he didn't come till now. My curiosity level is increased. Because it's odd to his behavior.

"Maybe hang out with Any girls or something? Haa.. Why I am thinking about that idiot. Whatever he does I don't care" I mentally scolded him and continues my TV show.

After few minutes I hear a ringing sound of door bell. I opened the door and There he is with someone... WAIT..

"IS HE DRUNK? "

__________________________________________

Hope You Like It Guys.

Ignore my mistakes.

Keep supporting.

Sarangae💜