Chapter 16

Taehyung is watching Jungkook's picture in the phone while Jimin just glaring at him and left from there.
.
.
.
Days passed like this. Jimin and Taehyung stayed in the house (Tae is in work from home u know)  while Jungkook is the one who visiting his company daily.

All the maids and workers are really likes Jimin. Who can't? He is an angel afterall. For Taehyung, he is becoming silent day by day. Neither JK nor Jimin minded about his silence. They are happy about their lives.

But sometimes Jimin observes Tae's silence and felt awkward around him sometimes.

Until one day, Jimin is the who is cooking lunch in the mansion. After know this Taehyung don't wanna eat lunch in the house.  "I will order my lunch" He said and left to his room.

...At evening...

Jungkook came back from office tiredly while Jimin is waiting for his husband and Taehyung is working on his laptop.
They both are in the living room.

  (A/n- Don't you guys notice that I am always prefer living Hall in this book? It's not my fault tho. Because I am always stayed in the living Hall in my home🚶‍♀️)

Jungkook entered into the mansion. He is looking very tired. Jimin is rushed towards his husband after noticing his tired husband and take off Jungkook blazer and bag.

Jimin - what happened kookie? You looking tired.

Jungkook- Nothing baby.. Just coz of work.

Jimin- Ok kookie. Go and freshen up. After that we will eat our dinner ok. Jungkook kissed the shorter male's forehead and went from there not before glancing at the working Taehyung.

Taehyung- 😶👀

  (A/n- Baby tae.. I am here na🤧    Tae- Get out before I kill you 😇  A/n- oh-ohk... Am going 😅🚶‍♀️)

After Jungkook gone from his sight, one maid come into Jimin while smiling.
"Oh my god Sir! This is the first time we saw Master Jeon smiling after enter into this mansion" The maid said.

"What do you mean " Jimin asked.

"It's that Master Kim always make Master Jeon angry or frustrated whenever he came from work. So only I said that" The maid explain his thoughts to Jimin.

"Oh Don't worry. That's not gonna happen when I am with my kookie" He said and smiled at the maid. The maid smiled back and left to do her work.

But little bit they know someone is watching them with a sad smile on the face.

The other maid (chief maid on this mansion.. What do we call her?  Any suggestions pls)  watched the conversation between the duo and smiled dryly.

He watched Taehyung , who is working silently on the laptop. And then watched the Jimin, who is happily cooking for his husband while singing. The maid smile sadly while looking at tae.

"Hope you will be also find your happiness my child" The maid mumbled while looking at Tae and leave from there.

After some minutes, Jungkook came downstairs and settled in the dining chair. Jimin already prepared all the dishes. Jimin seeing Taehyung who is going upstairs again not eating his dinner. Jimin stared at the back figure of Taehyung.

Jungkook noticed it and said " Leave him. He is always like this. Rude". " But kookie, he doesn't ate anything  from morning" Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Oh.. I think he ordered anything from outside. Who knows? He is not the person who is starving his own self for anything. After all he is selfish who is care about themselves only" Jungkook said with a annoyed tone.

"But.... " Jimin started but cut off by jungkook.  "Haa.. Baby.. Leave him nah. Please serve my food. I am starving" Jungkook whines. Jimin chuckles at the behavior of the older. "Ok ok big baby.." With that they ate their dinner happily and made their ways to their bedroom. Of course for sleeping you dirty people's 😏.

....Taehyung's POV....

I am left from the dining hall after knowing that Jimin is the one who is making the dinner again. But I am hungry. What do feel when you are not eating anything from morning. But it doesn't mean I have to eat the dinner that made by that mochi. Wait? Am I called him mochi?  Don't blame me tho.. He is literally looking like a mochi. But that muscle bunny.. Aargh.. I hate him. He always don't forget to irritate me.

I am rambling with my thoughts out of hunger until my stomach grumbled for starving.

I continuesly rolled on my bed. My sleep is also betrayed me from saves me from hunger. U know.. I always felt betrayed ☹️.

"Arghh.. I can't . I want food. No no Taetae.. What are you thinking. You are not gonna eat that food especially which is made by that shorty. After all who am I? The Great KIM TAEHYUNG" I groaned in frustration.

"Choose between Your repution and the food" While I debated with my thoughts my stomach grumbled again.

"Food is important than anything now" After I chose food over than my reputation, I made my words towards the kitchen without making any sound, agreeing to gave food to my little tummy.

When went there, I can't find any leftover foods. Maybe they ate all food without me or throwing leftovers in the trash bin. "I wanna really kill that Shorty and that stupid muscle pig".

I cursing them in my mind until my eyes caught the attention of ice cream inside the refrigerator. My eyes sparkled after finding something to eat.

I sat on the floor near the refrigerator not minding where I am sitting and started eating eyes cream.

Jimin's pov...

I felt little thirsty. So I going to the kitchen for drink some water. I stopped in the middle of the kitchen because of some noise from the kitchen.

I entered slowly but I can't able to find anything until my eyes struck on the figure which is sitting in the kitchen floor near the refrigerator.

My eyes widened after finding the source of the noise. Why not? It's Taehyung.The Great KIM TAEHYUNG.Who is sitting in the floor and eating icecream secretly like a child.

After some time he finished the cup and stands up from the place and turned but only face to face with me. His eyes Widened.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

DON'T MIND MY MISTAKES PLEASE. YOU WILL CORRECT IT BY YOURSELF. BECAUSE YOUR AUTHOR IS A DUMB ONE.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

SARANGAE💜