Chapter 17

Jimin looking at Tae who is sitting in the floor and eating ice cream like a little baby.

After finished eating Taehyung stands up from the place while holding the icecream cup and turn around to only face to face with Jimin.

Tae's eyes went wide and he nervously looking at Jimin.

'Omg.. I caught' Taehyung thought.

Jimin- Mm.. What are you doing in this time at the kitchen.

Tae- Ab.. I.. Haan.. For drink some water.

Jimin- oh .. Are you sure..you came to the kitchen for drinking water?  (While pointing at the ice cream cup)

Tae- I.. Me.. Mm.. Hey don't ask too much questions. You don't have any rights. Hmph..   Tae said acting to sound cold and started leaving from there.

"Mm.. Taehyung" Jimin called.

'Ahh. Now what. Omfg it's embarrassing' Taehyung whines in the thought and turns to Jimin.

"Now what? " Tae ask annoyingly.

"Finish your icecream. There is some left in the cup" Jimin said and showing the cup to Taehyung.

Taehyung wants the ground to swallow him out of Embrasement. He smile awkwardly and "it's not mine.You know what? I am sleepy" Said and ran from there.

'Where is the cold and rudey Taehyung. Silly boy' Jim chuckle and went from there.
.
.
.
Finally Today is Sunday that means day off for Jungkook.

The trio stayed in the mansion and mind their works.

Jimin is cleaning the things in the mansion (he loves to work in his home) and Taehyung is speaking to someone in the phonecall. About Jungkook, he is in his room, freshen up.

Jimin cleaning the photo frames that hanging in the wall while stood on the stool which is barely standing without any support. It's look like it will collapse anytime soon.

Jimin is doing his work when suddenly the stool shaken badly and he lost his balance. Before the stool collapse with Jimin, a strong hand firmly stopped the stool from being fall.

Jimin averted his gaze towards the savior. His eyes met with the dark orbs which belongs to non other than Kim Taehyung. He continuesly looking at Tae with the surprised face until

"Argh.. Do your work fast. I have work and be careful. I don't want anyone broken their limbs in this mansion" Taehyung said and back to his call.

Jimin blinked few times before turning to do his work.

That's the time when jungkook came downstairs after freshen up. His blood boiled at the site infront of him. Jimin is standing in the stool and Taehyung try to pull the stool. This is what Jungkook thinks.  (A/n- Really Kook. It's looking like that to you? 😒)

He hurriedly rushed to them while shouting.

"KIM TAEHYUNG.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY? " Jungkook shouts at Tae.

Tae and Jimin snapped their heads towards the direction where the voice came from. Jungkook rushed their and again shout.

"I ASK YOU SOMETHING KIM. WHAT GONNA YOU DO TO MY BABY? " Jungkook asked while glaring at Tae.

"Kookie. It's not " Jimin started but immediately got cut by Jungkook.

"I know. I know baby. Don't worry I will protect you" Jungkook said and  "care to tell me Kim. Are you planning to pull the stool ryt? " Jungkook growls.

Taehyung annoyedly rolls his eyes. "Jeon I just help him. I don't have any bad intention" Tae said.

"Waoh. You? Help? I know,There is no word named help in your vocabulary. " Jungkook said in the mocking tone.

Taehyung lost his temper each seconds.
"Kookie. Pls listen" Jimin starts but again cut off by that stubborn bunny.

"I said nah.. Don't worry babe. I will protect you from this moron. "

Jimin mv- I wanna kill this stubborn bunny. Don't he hear me once?

Before jimin said anything, Tae and Jungkook starts their fighting with cursing eachother and throwing insults about eachother.

"You are irritating me Jeon. If you don't shut your this filthy mouth, then I " Taehyung growls.  "What? What gonna do? Kill me. Haa.. Try me bish" Jungkook challenged.

Tae take off his hand from the stool out of frustration and hold jungkook collar while glare at him with piercing gaze. Same goes to jungkook who is also hold Tae's shirt collar.

Before they doing anything, they hear something is fallen down with loud thud. Both of them breakdown their glaring contest and turned their head to the direction where the sound came from.

There is no standing Jimin. They both are averted their gaze to the floor where the said male whimpers while holding his back.

Taekook looked at eachother then Jimin then eachother then again Jimin.

"Duck off" Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook then left from there.

After Tae gone, Jungkook looking at the male in the floor.  "Baby" He try to hold him when Jimin said "dare to touch me, I will rip your head from your body" Jimin said with red eyes.

Jungkook gulped at the tone and trying to speak with Jimin .  "Baby. What was that? Can I do anything wrong? " He asked innocently.

"You stupid coconut head. Why can't you listen me once before? He is kindly helping me with stool but You... You filthy coconut crazy nuts .. Piss him off and make me fell down" Jimin hissed.

"Baby. Why don't you tell this before? " Jungkook pouts.

"One more time try to cut me in the middle sentence. I dare you Jeon"

"Am sorry baby. Forgive your kookie" Jungkook going to pick him up but "Go away idiot or else I will kill you in instant" Jimin glared at JK. Jungkook gulped and ran from there.

'Seriously, he ran from here? Because I told him to do? Argh.. This bratty bunny' Jimin looks dumbfounded.

.
.
.
...Next Episode...

"It's very rude Jungkook" Jin said.

"Whatever, he deserve it" JK said.

"You gone too far kookie" Jimin said.

"Stop with those pity words. He is a nothing but a jerk afterall" Jungkook said frustrated and left from there.
.
.
.
Hope you like it guys.

I ask you something yesterday remember? What will we name the chief maid in the mansion? Suggest any names please.

Ignore my mistakes.

Sarangae💜