Chapter 24

It's been a week till the incident happens. Suga takes Taehyung with him and Namjoon didn't allowed anyone talk to Taehyung. Jungkook and Jimin are restless. Their minds only clouded with that incident or Taehyung? Jungkook felt guilty rushing through his veins at treating Taehyung like that. He didn't have to do that. If he have any time machine, then he go back to that day and stopped him from hitting Taehyung. But sadly it's not gonna happen.

Whenever Jungkook closed his eyes, he saw those dark orbs which looked through his soul, those lips that always had a teasing smirk, his cute button nose and last not the least his presence that make him sub towards the man. He feel like he missing the male's presence, his annoying voice (he thoughts) , his teasing words. Jungkook closed his eyes and a year fell from his eyes.

Same goes to Jimin. He also miss the said male. Whenever he is in his home feeling lonely, his mind clouded with the thought of Taehyung. Whenever Jungkook goes to his work, Taehyung is here with him. Keep Taehyung's company is annoying sometimes to the short male but it doesn't matter now. He missed the male's presence. He miss those teasing words that whatever make him blush. He looked at the photo frame which is hanging on the wall where before Taekook's photo is there. He looked at the photo frame for sometime.

Unknowingly a tear slipped from his eyes after remembering that day when Jungkook broke Taekook's photo frame. That day Taehyung looked so broken. He even notice the tear formed in Taehyung's eyes. He realised now how much that hurt when your husband cheated on you if you love him or not. Even Jungkook shouted at him or hit him, Taehyung didn't try to hurt Jungkook or Jimin. He just show his cold behavior and left from there. A flood of tears falling from the Shorter male's eyes.

Jimin get up from his place and going towards his room where Jungkook is laying on the bed.

Jimin entered into the room and saw Jungkook laying on bed. His one hand is in his stomach and his other one is on his forehead like he is thinking while closing eyes. Jimin sat down on the bed beside Jungkook and call Jungkook in a soft voice.

"Kookie" Jimin called Jungkook. The said male open his eyes and looked at Jimin who is sitting besides him and caressing his hair.

"Yeah baby. What happened? " Jungkook smiled at the male absolutely a fake one.
Jimin also knows that one is fake and also knows that Jungkook missed Taehyung even he didn't admit it from himself.

"Kookie don't you miss Tae? " Jimin asked to Jungkook who is sitting on the bed besides him while looking at his lap. Jungkook sighed sadly and nodded his head.

"I too miss him kookie. Even he is acting cold towards us " Jimin said with a sad voice while looking at Jungkook who is nodded his head again.

Silent filled in the room. No one spoke anything after that. They sitting there in their bed beside each other nervously.

"I wanna tell you something kookie/baby. Pls Don't get me wrong" They said in unision and looked at each other surprisingly.

"What do you want to Tell me? " Jungkook asked to Jimin. Jimin fidgetted with his fingers and looked at Jungkook.

"You tell First kookie" Jimin said.  "No you say first" Jungkook said.  "No You"  "No you are the one who is going to say first" They argued with who is gonna tell first until they got tired.

Again the room is filled with silence but the awkward and nervous ones. Only their raising heart beats and the heavy breathes are heard.

"I LOVE TAEHYUNG/ TAE" They cut off the silent and again said in unision. Their eyes are widen like a soccer ball. Like they are popped out of his orbit at anytime soon. They looked at each other for sometime with a shocked expression. Until Jungkook averted his gaze other side of the room.

Jimin and Jungkook fidgetted with their shirts until Jungkook spoke. "You Do? " Jungkook ask and Jimin nodded.
"Are you mad at me? I am sorry kookie. I didn't mean to fall for him but it happened" Jimin said while looking down. Jungkook looked at the male's teary eyes and immediately hugs him.

"No baby. I am not mad at you. I am just shocked and I am also love him. So it's settled" Jungkook said and Jimin's face lighten up after hearing that words. He kissed Jungkook in the happiness and Jungkook kissed him back. They broke the kiss after some minutes coz of lack of oxygen. They looked at each other panting and smiled happily.

"LET'S JUST CLAIMS OUR MAN" They shouted and hugged at each other until fallen asleep in eachother's embrace.

.... At Taehyung's Pov....

He is in his room laying on the bed that inside the Minjoon's mansion (yeah.. Suda and Namjoon stayed in the same mansion. After all they are friends. Taehyung also stayed with them before his marriage).

Taehyung laying on his bed with a closed eyes. He missed the two males so badly. He missed his husband cough* cough* I mean Jungkook  and also missed the cute short male who is taking a soft part in his heart. He missed them so much. Their smile, their teasing, their bickerings. Even he didn't show them to anyone, he missed them alot.

Suga noticed the change of behavior in Taehyung. He also noticed that the male's gloomy face. Taehyung started to going to his company regularly again. Whenever Jungkook tries to visit him, he simply said to Namjoon that he is busy or in the meeting.

Namjoon and Suga also didn't allowed anyone to see Taehyung without his permission. It's very hard to meet Taehyung for Jungkook when Suga and Namjoon is always around him.

Taehyung takes a heavy breath and dripped into his dream land.

.
.
.

Next Day....

Jungkook getting ready to his work early. He is get ready early only for meet Taehyung until jimin stopped him.

"Why so hurry honey? It's just 7 in the morning" Jimin said.

"I am gonna visit Tae's office today. What if he is goen anywhere" Jungkook exclaimed. Jimin smack his head and said "His office time is 10 not 7 and he is not gonna go anywhere like you bunked your own work you dumbo".

Jungkook pouted and looked at Jimin while the male continued. " And I am also wanna go to work Kookie" Jungkook looked at Jimin confusedly. " Why baby. You don't have to work. You can't " Before he could speak further, he received another smack in his head from one and only from Jimin.

"You idiot let me finish. I wanna go to work in Kim corps. I saw the article that Kim corps announced an interview for Personal assistant" Jimin said while Jungkook's pout go wider.

"Then what about me? If you are working at Kim corps. " Jungkook asked while pouting.

"You coconut head. Are you forget that you are also the CEO of Kim corps. That means you are also with me. That means we both are staying with our Tae" Jimin explained to Jungkook who is smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

"YEAH... LET'S GET OUR MAN BACK" Jungkook chirped and kissed Jimin In his cheeks.

They smiled and ate their breakfast and getting ready for the mission that 'GET TAEHYUNG BACK' .

.
.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

IGNORE MISTAKES.

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST.

SARANGAE💜