Chapter 21

Taehyung is left to his company for the important meeting. Jungkook is getting ready for his work while Jimin is doing breakfast for his husband. Jungkook eat his breakfast and left to his work also after kissing Jimin's forehead.
.
.
.
Taehyung sitting in his cabin after finished his meeting. He is doing his work in the laptop when his phone rings. He take his phone and it showed unknown number. He attends the call and put the device in his ear.

Tae: Hloo..

??? : Hii Kim Taehyung. Remember me?

Tae: YOU!! Why are you calling me idiot.

??? : Hey hey Cool Mr.Kim. I wanna tell you a secret. That's it.

Tae: Just shut up. I don't have time for your sh*ts.. So shut the hell up.

??? : Don't you wanna hear the surprise. It's ok. I think you love your husband atleast.

Tae: WHAT?? MY HUSBAND?? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING YOU BASTARD.

??? : (dark chuckle) if you love your husband that much. Go and save your husband within 30 min before my guards take him.

Tae: Don't You Dare. Leave him out of this KAI.   (A/N- Sorry for making him as villain. If any Kai fans here, don't kill me)

Kai: Good luck Taehyungie.  (Call ends)

"Hlo hlo hlo... Arghhh.. I will kill you " Tae shouted and pulled his hair out of anger.

Namjoon rushed inside his cabin after hearing him shouting.

"What happened Tae? Are you ok?" Namjoon asked worried.

"He He.. He wanna kidnap Jungkook"

"But Who Tae"

"That Bastard KAI"

Namjoon eyes darken after hearing this name.

"Hyung Track his mobile number in my phone and the personal number too. I am going to Jeon carps" Taehyung said and rushed from there.

He is driving his car crazily and hurriedly not minding the traffic. The people are cursing and shouting at him. But his thoughts are fixed on Jungkook who is in his mind right now.

After 20 mins or something he reached the Jeon corps. He didn't mind any of them inside the building, he directly rushed towards the CEO office.
.
.
.
Jungkook is working in his laptop in his cabin. He literally Jumped off from his seat when the door is bursted open. He cursed under his breath and looked at the person who is caused for this noise.
His eyes widen at the sight of taehyung. And he immediately composed his posture and looked at Taehyung.

"What the hell Taehyung" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook.. Are you ok? " Taehyung asked worriedly.

Jungkook expression softened after hear Taehyung's worried voice.

"I am absolutely fine Taehyung. What happened? " Jungkook asked.

Taehyung about to say something when his phone ringed.

Kai: Hlo Tae. It's me your friend again.

Tae: What the hell Kai?

Kai: tsk. Don't shout at me Tae. I know you are frustrated about your little husband. But calm down my friend.

Tae: I don't let you to do anything to him.

Kai: what? Hahaha... But my guards already took him here. You lost Kim.

'What? Already took him? But jungkook is here.. Infront of me ryt? '

Kai: one more thing.. He is so beautiful .