Chapter 26

Taekook lost into their own world when they heard a knock on the door. Taehyung groaned in annoyance and move away from the male to sit on his chair while Jungkook is blushing mess. Taehyung said come in and when Namjoon entered into the cabin. Namjoon eyed the both males suspiciously then started talking.

"Haan Tae.. You have to interview some persons for your PA . It's started in few minutes. Can you pls come with me" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Oh yes hyung. I will" Taehyung said and left the cabin hurriedly.

Namjoon eyed at the another male suspiciously who is still in his dreamy world. Namjoon cleard his throat that when Jungkook came back to reality and eyed at Namjoon. Namjoon look at him up and down who is smiling sheepishly to him.

Namjoon sighed and about to go when Jungkook speak.

"Hyung.  Can I also join Taehyung to the interview? " Jungkook asked.

"Why would tho? " Namjoon asked.

"Nothing Hyung. Just wanna Join" Jungkook said. Namjoon sighed softly at knowing that the younger didn't let him go until he accepts his request.

"Okie" Namjoon said and left from there.

Jungkook smiled evil and also left from there.
.
.
.

He entered into the room where the interview is conducted. He enter into the cabin and saw Tae sitting on the chair. Tae saw him and raised his eyebrows at the standing male. Jungkook just ignored the questioning glare and sat on the couch that placed inside the cabin.

Tae : what are you doing here Jungkook?

JK : Just wanna join you in the interview.

Tae : Why tho?

JK : Wanna know who is your secretary.

"It's none of.... " Before Taehyung could finished his sentence he heard a knocking sound. Then a lady came and informed him that the all applicants are here.

He sighed and nodded his head towards the lady.

The lady left and again they heard a knocking sound. Tae said come in and a young lady in his 20's came in sat on the chair opposite to Taehyung. Jungkook eyed at the lady and he didn't liked her. She wearing so much makeup and revealing clothes. And last she is trying to act sexy in front of Taehyung.

Jungkook's jaw clenched and now he is sitting in the chair that placed beside the table. The lady saw the other male and looked at him confusedly. She shrugged his thoughts and again looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung asked some questions and instead of answer the questions the lady only flirt with Taehyung. Taehyung closed her file and gave it to her .

"You can go? " Tae said coldly.

"Am I selected on this Job? " The lady asked hopefully after performing so much seducing.

"No. You can find another job" Taehyung replied to her.

"Because we didn't have any jobs here for b*tches like you" Jungkook continued.

She got angry and glare at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "Go away witch before I could throw you out". The said lady stomped her foot and left from there.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a done face who is smirking like he got a award.

Two hours passed but till now no can got appointed to the Job. Most of them are trying to flirt with him which is irritate Taehyung more. Even somebody didn't do it Jungkook rejected them for a dumb reasons like you are wearing so much makeup, wearing revealing clothes, your walking style is not good (really kookie? Is this needed for the job?) .

Taehyung totally done with the male and sighed loudly. Jungkook looked at him and ask him what happened. But instead if answering, Taehyung rolled his eyes and called the next applicant.

The door is opened and someone walked inside the cabin while winking at Jungkook. Jungkook winked back and blow a kiss to the male.

The person sat on the chair. Taehyung looked at the male and he is shook. There is sitting Jimin with a file in his hands. He looked at the male for some minutes then came to reality.

Jimin give his file to Taehyung while Jungkook eyed at the smaller male. Taehyung looking through the files and it kinda impressive. Taehyung cleared his throat and asking Jimin some questions about business.

Jimin answered all of them politely and genuinely which impressed Taehyung very much.

Taehyung give his file back and said "you can go".

" Mr.Kim. Am I selected? " Jimin asked.

Before Taehyung could answer Jungkook interrupted him with "You're granted for this Job".

Taehyung raised his brows at Jungkook and "What? When I said that? " Taehyung asked.

"You are not but I said. So what? He is answering whatever questions you ask and he is really good" Jungkook said.

"What if I don't want to grant him to the Job? " Taehyung asked while folding his hands on the chest.

Jimin pouted sadly and looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes. Jungkook signed to him like 'Don't worry'. Jimin nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"Ok then I will fire them whoever got this Job until he is Jimin. Don't forget I also have a right to fire anyone in this company" Jungkook smirked at Taehyung who is sighed and rolled his eyes at him.

"Ok. Do whatever you want" Taehyung said and left from there.

Jikook made a thumbs up sign and hugged each other. Someone is watching their drama while sighing and left from there.

.
.
.
.
.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

DO COMMENTS.

SARANGAE💜