Chapter 19

...No one Pov...

It's the next day till the incident. After that Taehyung doesn't came out from his room.Yesterday night Taehyung cried and cried while looking at the broken frame and slept while crying.

Here, Jungkook is already gone for his work while Jimin is doing the house chores with maids which he likes to do. He heard someone ringing the door bell and went towards the door to open it.

There is standing a tall and handsome man with furrowed eyebrows.

Namjoon's POV....

"Argh... What a tiring day. I wanna have some rest" I internally groaned while dig my face into the desk. "It will be easy if taehyung is here, in the company" I sighed and took my phone to call Tae.

I dialled his number . It kept ringing but no one can answered it. I furrowed my eyebrows at the lack of response. Because, Tae is not the person to ignore the phonecalls, especially from me.

I tried to his number many times but still he doesn't answer my calls. Even text him but he didn't see the messages. 'What the hell in the world he didn't pickup my call? ' I slightly worried about the younger.

Yeah, he is cold and rude to others but Even he acting hard to behave, still he is a little cute tiger to me. I love him and adore him so much. I push my thoughts away from my head and immediately make a run to the JK Corps. "Maybe he is in the meeting in JK corps" I said to myself and left there.
.
.
.
When I entered into the company, the receptionist greet me immediately. I greet her back and directly made my way towards the CEO office. No one can stop me , you know why, because no one can dare to stop the chief secretary of KIM TAEHYUNG.

I knock the door of the CEO cabin. I entered into the room after hearing a faint 'come in'.

There is sitting Jungkook while checking some files. He averted his gaze from the file to me. "Hii hyung. What got you here? " He asked while smiling. I smiled back and said "Nothing Jungkook. Just to check on Tae".

"Oh okie. But what are you doing here hyung? " Jungkook said. "Ok kook.. I just he.. WAIT... That means he isn't here now? " I asked. "No hyung. Why don't you just call him and ask. " Jungkook said calmly.

"I tried. I tried so many times. But he didn't answer my calls. I am worried now" I said. "Why are you so worried about him hyung. What is he? 5? " Jungkook said sarcastically with a eye roll. I really wanna smack his coconut head badly. I controlled myself from smacking his head and said "gotta go. He is maybe in the house" After that I ran from there leaving a confused bunny.
.
.
.
After few minutes I reached the mansion of Tae. I ring the door bell and wait to the door to be open. The door is opened and there is standing a cute and short beautiful male. I furrowed my eyebrows at the confusion. 'Who is he? A new maid? But he doesn't look like that' I stopped on my tracks when I am hear someone asking something to me.

Yeah, that is the beautiful boy.

...No one pov...

Jimin and Namjoon stood there while Namjoon is continuesly thinking about something.

Namjoon stopped in his tracks, when he heard "Hlo.How should I help you? " From Jimin.

"Ah... Ah Taehyung? " Namjoon asked.

"Oh. Are you Taehyung's friend? come inside. He is in upstairs" Jimin said and leading the male to the living room.

"Don't take me rude. But Who are You? I didn't see you here before" Namjoon asked.  "Oh- mm.. I am Jungkook's Husband. Jimin" Jimin replied.

"WHAT?? " Namjoon shouted in the sudden shock.  'What the hell is happened in this world? ' Namjoon thought and his gaze fixed on the photo frame that is hanging on the wall, where is Taekook's photo frame is hanged few weeks before.

Jimin flinched at the male's sudden outburst. "How is this possible? I mean, how did that happened? " Namjoon asked impatient.  "Oh.first sit. Then I will tell you the whole story" Jimin suggested. Namjoon glare at Jimin and followed his words.

...After few minutes...

Namjoon and Jimin sat in the opposite direction. Silent filled in the room. No one can dared to talk. Jimin is nervous about the older's reaction while Namjoon is lost in his thoughts.

"So.. This is what happened? " Namjoon said first time after a while. Jimin nod his head and looks at Namjoon. Suddenly Namjoon's eyes darkened and Jimin felt shivers run  down in his spine.

'How dare? How dare to hurt my Taetae like this? I can't spare you Jeon coconut Jungkook.I will smack your head for real' Namjoon clenched his fists. His face softened lil bit when he seen the younger's scared figure. He can't able to angry towards the younger male in front of him. Because he has his reasons also. He loved Jungkook and Jungkook is also felt the same way so why. But what about Taehyung? 

"Where is Taehyung now? " Namjoon asked. "In his room" Jimin replied.

Namjoon sprinted towards the room where Taehyung is there.

'What happened now? ' Jimin thought. He shrugged his thoughts and continue to do his work.
.
.
.

Namjoon entered inside Tae's room not bothered to knock. His face softened and his heart clenched at the sight. There is Taehyung laying on the floor with the marks of dry tears in his face. He crouched at the floor and picked the younger in his arms in the bridal style. He placed the male in the soft mattress and cover him with fluffy duvet, when Tae is immediately snuggled into the blanket.

Namjoon then kissed  his forehead and "I will protect you kiddo.  I will never leave you no matter what Nor your hyung" He said and wiped his tears. Then he leave from the room.

"Ok.. I will leave Jimin" Namjoon said to the male who is sitting in the living room couch.

"Okie Hyung. Have a great day" Jimin said with a smile.

"You to Jimin" Namjoon left with that.

"Please come fast . A lot happened in here" Namjoon said to the person who is in the phone call.

"I am coming next week Joona. Just take care of our little tiger" The person said to Namjoon.

"Hyungie is gonna see you soon My Bear"

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

COZ OF SOME HECTIC SCHEDULES, I CAN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD THE CHAPTERS CONTINUESLY. I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME YOU KNOW.

SARANGAEYO💜