Chapter 10

Days going like that . Jungkook and Jimin fall in love with each other hard. And Taehyung's behavior getting worse day by day. He is always doubting and hurting Jungkook with his words. Jungkook just ignores Taehyung asusal and Taehyung like always being rude towards him.

Whenever Jungkook felt sad there is Jimin always with him. Jungkook fell hard for the short male's kind soul. They are happy together. Jimin loves Jungkook unconditionally until one day he hears the employees in the office talking about something.

.... Third person Pov....

Today there is a meeting in the Jeon corps. So everyone sincerely prepared for that because they got the message that is arrival of there another boss  one only Kim Taehyung. They all knows about Taehyung's behavior because who wouldn't he is one of the very famous and handsome CEO afterall. They also known that he is there CEO Jeon's husband.

Because of Taehyung's arrival Jungkook told to Jimin Come after 12pm. Jimin asked the reason why would him but Jungkook just cover up the question with his words. Jimin also agreed to that.

Everyone waiting for Taehyung's arrival. After some minutes they all heard a loud foot steps in the silent room. There is coming Taehyung and Namjoon with 2 securities. The Securities are stoped in the entrance only. They all are bowed and greeted at Taehyung and Namjoon. Namjoon smiled at them while Taehyung Just keep his famous cold aura around him.

It's a lie to tell that the employees are not scared at his aura.

After one or two hours the meeting finished and all the employees inside the meeting room include Namjoon left the room while Taekook still there. They standing there in silent until Jungkook spoke.

"Come and visit my office. We will talk there about project. " Jungkook said and left followed by Taehyung.
.
.
.
They are sitting inside the Jungkook's cabin opposite to eachother.Taehyung roam his eyes around the office. It's black and grey themed like his office. But his office grey and white themed. There is some paintings hanging in the wall and the small bookshelf there. He watch the office until his gaze stopped in certain spot.

"Why there is a extra table? " Taehyung asked pointing the extra table in the window side. "It's for my PA" Jungkook said nervously about Taehyung's reaction.

"Ohhh... For your PA.? Inside your own cabin? I see" Taehyung said still looked at the same place. Jungkook broke his gaze for clearing his throat.

Taehyung averted his gaze to Jungkook from the table. "Where is your PA? " Taehyung asked.  "He took the day off" Jungkook said. "Day off? For what.? Is he that much tired  ... Haan" Taehyung asked while smirking.

"Taehyung just shut up. He said that he is not feeling well. So I only gave him the day off" Jungkook said. But who is Tae to believe that. He forcely stand up while slamming the table. Jungkook flinched at the sudden noise. Even Employees also heard that.

"I know you better Jeon. I know... You are the one who said to him that not come here today. Because of my arrival" He said while glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook became Jungshook. He don't have any idea how taehyung would know his plan so well.

"What are you looking at Jeon. It's the true reason that he can't came here today. I know that you will like this" He said and left from there while fuming in anger leaving a puzzled Jungkook.

All of the employees getting startled when slams open the door and left from there angrily. They can see his red furious eyes and piercing gaze.

After that Taehyung entered inside the elevator with Namjoon who is calm his anger down. He heard the ding sound when the elevator door opened. He immediately made his way towards the exit.

That's the exact time when Jimin enters into the building while running towards the elevator which is gonna closed soon. He is running while checking the time he didn't noticed someone is walking in front. He suddenly bumps into someone.

He said sorry and immediately apologized to the person and run from there without seeing the person's face .

Here Taehyung getting mad when someone bumped to him. Before he could say anything that person run from there after apologize to him hurriedly.
He look back the short male who is running towards elevator while shouting 'stop'. He suppressed his urge to smile and left from there.
.
.
.
Jimin enters into the elevator finally after a little marathon he did. He suddenly remembers the person that he bumped in. He can't see that man's face but he could tell that the person is someone special. He also felt like something is gonna happen.

He entered into the office and greeted the employees. He kept walking until he heard the staffs talking about something.

"How arrogant he is? I tell he is so handsome but his character is bad" One staff said.

"Yeah.. I am also heard that he even tortured our Boss and hurt him" Another one said.

'Torture the boss?? Who and why? ' jimin thought and stand there for get some information about what was that.

"Mr.Jeon is always respect his employees and behave good with us. How could someone like Mr.Jeon married that Arrogant Person? I pity him" Again that staff said.

This is the last straw that Jimin's soul flew away from him. He is broken. His heart is breaking into pieces and tears fills up in his eyes.

'Is he married? ' he whispered to himself and tears starts fall from his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like this chapter.

Ignore mistakes.

Comment your opinions.

Sarangae💜.