Chapter 14

I am very very sorry to you all for make you guys wait for long time. Actually I can't able to upload chapters coz of some issues. Pls forgive me for the inconvenience. Hope you understand my situation. Sarangae💜

"Husbands?"  Taehyung mumbles to himself.

" He is my husband. My love. My everything. Don't dare to try to hurt him or else you will see the consequences of your actions later. Do whatever you want against me. I don't care but don't dare to hurt him. Got it. " Jungkook shouts at Tae and leave from there dragging Jimin with him to his room.

Then here is standing Tae, Jin and Jhope in the living Hall. Tae looking at Jhope and Jin. They gulped.

Jin (to hobi) - Hobaa... I think we are finished today by this angry tiger. (Whispers while gulping)

Jhope- I think so. He is scary 🤧

Tae (looking at them) - Then.. You did a great job for your friend.. Next what are you waiting for, don't you arrange their first nyt also.

Jhope- Yeah.. We also pl (suddenly Jin cut him off as stomp his foot on jhope's)

Jin- Haan...Taehyung.. We don't know anything about the marriage. We are also known just now.

Jhope- yeah yeah... (Nervous laugh😅)

Tae- Waoh.. Really.. What a great actors you are. (Clapped sarcastically).  Jin and Jhope is not more than afraid in their life before. Tae's voice contains venom in it.

"Anyways.. Thank you.. Thank you for your favour for me" Taehyung said with dry smile with that he left from there to his room.

Jin and Jhope stood there dumbfounded. It's really unexpected from taehyung. They saw the faded figure of Taehyung from their site. They felt something in their chest. It is called guilt?

Anyways they shrugged the thought. They are happy for their kookie. Finally he is with his loved one. After a while of thinking they also leave from that mansion.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Jikook...

Jungkook and Jimin entered into Jungkook's room sorry now it's their room. After entered into the room Jimin is immediately pinned against the door non another by Jungkook only his husband.

Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other deeply. Jungkook leans closer to Jimin's face and suddenly Jimin spoke.

"Kookie" Jungkook hummed while staring at Jimin. "How do you marry that Taehyung? I mean if you don't like him why would you marry that man? " Jimin asked.

"Why are you asking about that Kim in this moment? " Jungkook asks while frustrated.

"Just tell me nah" Jimin whines while giving puppy eyes to kook.

"Ok ok Don't give me that eyes. I will tell you"..

Flashback...

Mr.Jeon (jk dad) went to the America for some business meeting. In this meeting lots of CEO's are came their because of the huge project. Taehyung also came to that meeting . That is when Mr.Jeon and Tae met with eachother. If the company had this project then that will be the number 1 company (idk anything about business.. I just Imagining things like this) . Both Jeon and Kim groups are most top companies in the world as you know other than JSN groups. So it's the many possibilities for them to get the project. Both Company CEO's want this project. No one can wanna loose this project.

This is how they end up with marriage proposal for the big project.

When Mr.Jeon approaches Jungkook with the marriage proposal he rejected it immediately. But he agreed this marriage after lots of explanations and convincing. He only agreed this marriage for sake of his dad.

Flashback ends...

JK- I really don't want this marriage. Trust me jimin.. I only agree this marriage for my dad.

Jimin- It's ok JK.. Now see we are married and I love you. Ok then what happened (curiosity kills the cat)

JK- Then what.. I am married with that Kim. And I am thrown into the hell . He will always triggers me and tortured me. He is a monster. I lost my happiness at a long time ago. I am felt that again when I am see you in my office. You are my happiness Jimin 💜

Jimin mv- Kim Moron Taehyung. How dare you to hurt my kookie like this. I will sue Kim. I really will. I will see now after how will you hurt my kookie.

Then he cupped JK's Cheeks and pecked his lips says "don't worry kookie. No one can hurt you when am here with you. I love you Kookie".

Jungkook Kissed Jimin passionately while holding his tiny waist. Jimin wrapped his hands around JK's nape and Kissed him back.

Their kiss turned to the hungry one. They kiss eachother like there is no tomorrow. Jungkook laid Jimin in bed softly without breaking the kiss.

After some moments , their clothes are found in the floor while the moaning sound filled inside the room.  (Ooff.. The room is soundproof 🚶‍♀️)

(I can't write smut. Because I felt uncomfortable about that type of things. Sorry 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️)

Meanwhile In Tae's room...

Taehyung is looking like a mess. He is furious and hurt?  He sitting in the middle of room while the broken vases are surrounded him. His eyes are red and hair is messy and he is shouting his heart out while his neck veins are looking prominent.

"AHH.. JEON... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT ON ME. I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET JEON. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH KIM TAEHYUNG. U WILL REGRET IT JEON... ARGHHH" He is shouting while pulling is hair in frustration.

Taehyung felt tired after a lots of shouts. He is fell asleep in the same place where he is sitting.

----------------------

Hope you like this chapter guys.
Pls ignore the mistakes.
Borahae💜