Chapter 34

Vminkook lied on the Bed in Jikook's room. Jimin and Jungkook hugged Taehyung from both sides while sleeping. The said male didn't sleep. He just stared at the two males, who is holding on him tightly while sleeping. Je looked at Jimin's face and a smile appeared on his face. He looks so calm and angelic. His plump lips formed into the pout. He touch his chubby cheeks with his one finger and the said male stirred in his sleep and further nuzzled into Taehyung.

Taehyung averted his gaze towards the another male beside him. His smile didn't falter at once till now. He looked at Jungkook. He looks so cute with that pouty lips and hot at the same time. His chubby cheeks and thin rosy lips welcoming him to kiss. He rubbed his thumb finger against Jungkook's lips. And the said male whined and moved further close to Taehyung's chest. Jungkook placed a kiss on Tae's chest and continued sleeping.

Taehyung sighed and hugged them both and slowly closing his eyes.

...............

"Oh is my Taetae find his love?? I see" Mark said eyeing the photo he got from his one of the man.

"But I don't give you what you want Taetae " Mark said laughing like a maniac.
................

Time skipped at morning...

Jimin opened his eyes when the sun rays falls on his face. He opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful view. His both loves are beside him. Taehyung's one hand wrapped around him and the other one is wrapped around Jungkook. They both sleeping soundly. Jimin smiled while looking at them. He slipped through Tae's grip and made his way towards bathroom. Jimin wash his face and going downwards to make a breakfast for them.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung sleeping in each other's arm. Taehyung is sleeping peacefully after so many years. Jungkook yawned and tried to wake up but a strong hands in his waist pull him back. He opened his eyes and looked at the owner of the arms. A shy smile made his way towards his lips. He looked at Taehyung's handsome face. He moved few hair strands from Taehyung's forehead. And Jungkook looking at Taehyung's lips which he wanted to kiss so badly.

Jungkook hesitated but slowly leans down towards Taehyung's face. He softly placed his lips with Taehyung. He closed his eyes at the content. But his eyes wide open when the said male moved his lips on him. Jungkook panicked and detached his lips from Taehyung. Taehyung opened his eyes and looking at Jungkook who is looking back at him with wide eyes.

"Isn't it bad to kiss someone while they sleeping? " Taehyung speaking in his morning voice. Jungkook almost moaned at the deep morning voice of Tae.

"Answer me Jeon. When I asked you something" Taehyung said pulled Jungkook close. Jungkook gulped and said "I.. I didn't m-mean to.. Sorry" Jungkook said while pouting and looking down.

Tae chuckled secretly and changed their position. Jungkook lying on the bed while Taehyung hovering over him. Jungkook eyes widened and placed his hands in the males chest.

Taehyung leaned down and whispered in his ears that "I will take my kiss back.. Hmmm".  Before jungkook register what was that, Taehyung immediately attecked Jungkook's lips with his own. Taehyung kissed him passinately . Jungkook kissed back while clutching on Tae's shirt tightly. Tae kissing , biting and sucking on Jungkook's lips while Jungkook moaned at the feeling. Never in his life Jungkook thought he is this much submissive in front of Taehyung. After some time Taehyung pulled out from the kiss and looked at the messy Jungkook underneath him who is looking at him with a teary doe eyes while breathing heavily.

"Don't do anything naughty bunny. Otherwise you get punished like this. So go and freshen up like a good boy hmm" Taehyung said and left from the room after leave a peck on his lips one last time.

"Oh my god.. What was that? " Jungkook mumbled. But his face turned tomato and he is blushing and rolling on the bed while covering his face with hands.
.
.
Taehyung going inside the kitchen for get some coffee or milkshake. He expected the maids are also inside the kitchen. But there is no one. Instead of them Jimin is making breakfast while singing something. Taehyung leaned on the wall arm crossed while looking at the said male cooking.

Taehyung walk towards him and said 'Boo' near Jimin's ear. Jimin jumped at the noise and turned around with a thumping heart. He place his hands on his chest and shout "Haah Taehyung. You gave me heart attack idiot".

Taehyung chuckled. " Where is the maids? " Tae asked.

"I gave them leave for a week" Jimin answered.  "Why is that? " Taehyung asked again.  "I felt like tho" Jimin shrugged.

They are talking some and teasing each other. Jimin reached for a sugar which is one the cupboard above. But he can't take it because he is so small to reach that.  (🤭)

Suddenly he felt a present behind him. And a hand grab the sugar on the cupboard. He looked behind and saw Taehyung. Taehyung's front pressed against Jimin's back. Jimin blushed at the closeness. Jimin turned around, now he is facing Taehyung's chest. (Oh my god he is so small😭)

Taehyung looked down and saw Jimin looking at him. Tae placed the sugar on the counter while looking at Jimin deeply. Tae grabbed jimin's waist and block him against the counter. Jimin placed his hands on the male's chest. Taehyung looking at Jimin's lips.

"May I? " He whispered while pulling Jimin closer. Jimin nodded his head unconsciously. Taehyung smashed his lips against Jimin's. Jimin's hands wrapper around Tae's neck. They kissed each other passionately. Tae biting and pulling Jimin's lips with his teeth. Jimin hissed at the sensation.

Jungkook made his way towards the living room but he stopped on his track when he heard some noise coming from kitchen. He made his way towards the kitchen and his eyes widened and he gulped at the sight. There Tae kissing Jimin like a hungry beast. He slowly made his way towards the males. He stand behind Tae for some minutes.

Jimin tapped Tae's shoulder for out of breath who is sucking his lips like a hungry tiger. Taehyung pulled out while breathing heavily. Jimin placed his head on Tae's chest and hugged him tightly. Not noticing Jungkook. Jungkook wend back jimin and hugged him from back. Jimin looks back to saw Jungkook hugging him from behind. Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips and whispered a Good morning. Taehyung looking at them smiling.

Before Taehyung broke the hug from them, the both males hugged him front and back kissing his Neck and Nape.

Taehyung flinched and tried to wiggle out of the hold. But the both males hugged him tightly. He love them. But he is afraid of the both males when they are together. Because he can't handle the two cheesy idiots at the same time.

'Oh my god.. Please save me from this lovebirds' Taehyung crying internally while looking at the males.
.
.
.
.
At the same time in Namjoon's room, Namjoon felt like someone is asking help from him.

"Oh my Namjesus...Save that poor child" He prayed to the God.

🤭😂
.
.
.
.
.

What do you think about who is that mark?

Who is that girl with Lisa?

Is Tae confessed his feelings towards the males?

Wait for next chapter...

................

Good News...

I am passed in my uni exams.

Thanks for all of you guys whoever say best of lucks to me.

Hope you like this chapter.

Sarangae 💜