Chapter 18

The Trio sitting in the living room couch after finishing their lunch. Jikook is chit chatting while tae is just scroll his mobile phone sitting opposite to them.

Jungkook want to annoy and irritate taehyung so he intentionally act lovey dovey with Jimin. But Jimin doesn't annoy taehyung with Jungkook like asusual. His eyes fixed on the figure of Taehyung who is scrolling his phone silently.

'Why should I felt like he is hurt? Why? He doesn't look bothered but why is this feeling? Is he really hurt? Aishhh Jimin.. What happened to you? Why? Just why am I feeling like this? ' Jimin's thought interrupted by the calling bell.

Jimin opens the door and there stood Hobi and Jin. He welcomed them and lead them to Living room where taekook is sitting.

After get into the living room, they are greeted by Jungkook.

JK- Hey guys.. What a surprise? Why so sudden visit?

Jin- Actually JK. We bought a gift for You and your husb ( glare from Taehyung and Jinseok gulped) I mean... For You and Jimin.. (Smile nervously) .

JK- Oh.. For me and my HUSBAND? It's good to hear ( Wrap his hand around Jimin's waist and smirk at Tae)

Jin mv- This brat...

Jimin- what's that Jin hyung? Can I see that?

Hobi- Why not Jimin? It's for you guys afterall.

They handed the gift to Jikook. Jimin and Jungkook's eyes sparkled at the gift. It's their wedding photo frame which is taken by Hoseok at the park.

"Waohh... It's really nice. Thank you hyungs" Jimin said happily.

Jinseok smile nervously coz of Taehyung. But the said male didn't react anything. He stayed in his place and silently do his work. Jinseok is shocked. They expect something from Tae.

"Waoh.. I didn't expect this from you hyungs. You guys are way more brilliant than I think" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jinseok- 😁😁😁😁

"I wanna hang this somewhere" Jungkook roamed his eyes around the living room until his eyes stopped at the particular place. "Haan There" Jungkook said while pointing his finger at the direction.

First time in a while taehyung averted his gaze to where jungkook pointed. His eyes landed on the photo frame already hanging at the place. It's his and Jungkook's wedding photo.

"But Kookie... " Before Jimin could finish his sentence, jungkook already made his way towards the Place.

"But Jungkook, there is already our.. (Cough) I mean photo frame" Taehyung spoke in the first time.

"So what? I don't like that. I want this photo frame to hang in there" Jungkook said unbothered.

Taehyung said no but Jungkook didn't hear any of his words. Taehyung hold his wrist to attempt of stop Jungkook. But Jungkook angrily yanked his hand from the grip harshily and Taehyung fall down in the grownd at the force.

Taehyung is fuming in anger.

Jungkook replaced the photo frame with the new one.

"Kookie, where should we placed this photo frame? " Jimin asked while holding Taekook's photo frame.

"Oh this? It's useless now" Jungkook said and throw that frame in the floor which is scattered near Taehyung where he is sitting still. Taehyung became shook.

"Kookie.. Why are you doing that? You can't do that? You know" Jimin said with worried voice.

"Baby.. It's useless now.. So I don't care"

Jin and Hoseok stilled in their place. They didn't expect this from Jungkook. They averted their gaze towards the scattered frame in the floor.

Taehyung looking at the frame with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Kookie.. What if he getting hurt? " Jimin asked.

"Hurt? He? Haa.. Don't worry. He is not gonna get hurt because he is heartless monster. That means , he also don't have any feelings" JK said with the bored expression.

Jimin open his mouth to say something but no words comes from his mouth. Only open and closed his mouth.

Taehyung clean the glass pieces from the photo and the take the photo frame in his eyes. If he blink his eyes slightly, his tears fall down from his eyes like a river. Before that happen, he take that photo frame in his hands, doesn't give any attention to his bleeding hands and left to his room hurriedly.

"Kookie. It's rude" Jimin said.

"Babe. Why are you talking about that Kim. Leave him na" Jungkook said.

"But Kook. You gone too far " Jin said.

"You don't have to do that You know" Hoseok said this time.

"Arghh... Why are you all pity on that Kim. He is nothing but a Jerk. So stop it" Jungkook said irritately and left from there.

Jimin sighed at his husband's reaction. Jinseok bid their good bye to jimin and left from there.
.
.
.
Taehyung doesn't come out from his room from that incidence. It's almost dinner time.

Taehyung focus...

Taehyung's tears fall from his eyes at the moment he lock the door of his room. He is crying his heart out while hugging the broken photo frame. He looks at the frame and started crying mercilessly.

"Why? Always me. Why? Why? Why are you guys leave me alone? I miss you. I miss you eomma and appa. I miss you all" He shouted while crying.

He slept in the cold floor after crying alot.

Few hours passed. He look at the time, it's almost dinner time. But he didn't want to go to the downstairs. He is sitting in his room , on the floor, the same place before. Suddenly he hear the knock on his door. He know who is the person because no one in the mansion came to his room except one person.

He opened the door and let the person to enter at his room. He engulfed into the hig immediately after the door locked.

He started crying his heart out at the person's embrace.

"It's going to be okay son. Don't cry " Seo-jun said. (A/n- She is the one that I referred another day, the chief maid in this mansion).

She hugged the younger and whispers the soothing words in his ears. The cries turns to hiccups after few minutes. She looked at Taehyung , who is place his head on her lap. She caressed his hair who is hums in the comfort.

"Come kiddo. Have your dinner" Seo-jun said. "Nuu.. I don't" Tae said in a tiny voice. "But you have to. Get up I will get your dinner here" She said while making taehyung to got up from his lap who is whining like a kid.

She chuckled and ruffled his hair and went to the kitchen for get a food for Taehyung.

"I wish you to come here soon hyung. I need the comfort from you " Taehyung said.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

IGNORE MY MISTAKES.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I LOST MY NOTE WHICH ONE IS CONTAIN THIS STORY. 😶

I AM BECAME CARELESS DAY BY DAY.

OK GUYS.. GOTTA GO...

BYE. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

SARANGAE💜