Chapter 29

Jikook confessed their love to Taehyung who is frustrated at the new information. Not in his wildest dreams he imagine the both males can love him.

It's almost 3 days till the confession. He is  confused about his feelings.

He run for his dear life whenever he saw the two particular males in his office.

Yoongi changed his office in Taehyung's building which means he is always with Taehyung. Jungkook also spent his whole day in the Kim Groups in the name of CEO. Also Jungkook brings his secretary with him which is Hoseok. Jin managed the works in Jeon corps as a chief manager. The said male also came here often in the name of his CEO but only he knows the reason of coming, it's Taehyung's handsome secretary Namjoon.

........

Currently Taehyung on the meeting with LSM Groups. Right side beside him sitting Jungkook and left side is Jimin. Both the males secretly glanced at Taehyung and each other. Taehyung know they are staring at him but he acts like they are not even exist in this room.

He sighed and felt another stare on him. He confused and move his head and only spot Lisa who is looking at him with lustful eyes.  (This girl has no shame) .

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her and focused on the presentation. Jikook noticed that Lisa stare at Taehyung and they both glared at Lisa with a fiercing gaze.

Lisa see Jungkook glared at her and she smirked at him. And then he saw Taehyung's PA I mean Jimin also glared at her. She don't know why the said male looking at her angrily. He looked at him confusedly and shrugged her thoughts then focused on her work, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung struck in the middle of the three people who is looking at him shamelessly. Two with full of love and one with full of greed.

The meeting came to an end. Taehyung shakes his hands with Mr.Kanglee Manoban.

"Nice project Mr.Kim and Nice to meet you" Kang said.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Manoban" Tae said and Mr.Manoban left the meeting room.

All the people left the room. Now there is only 4 people present which is Tae, Kook, Jimin and Lisa.

Taehyung sighed and left to his office. Lisa followed Tae immediately. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other.

"DANGER ALERT 🚨" They said in unision and ran from there to Taehyung's office.

At Tae's cabin...

Tae sat on his chair after the exhausting meeting. At the time Lisa entered into the room and her Jaw dropped at the sight. There sitting Taehyung  his tie loosened, blazer is off, the top 2 buttons of the shirt are opened , his sleeves folded showing his veiny hands and fingers which is typed on the laptop at last but not least his eyes which is showing frown . And he is looking hella hot and sexy.

Lisa drooled over at Taehyung and she made her way inside the cabin.

"TAE OPPA" Lisa screeched. Taehyung looked up from his laptop screen towards the source of noise. His expression immediately changed into the irritated one after seeing the girl who is acting cute and sexy in front of him.

'Can't this ugly witch spare me for some time' Taehyung thought while eyeing at Lisa.

"What do you want Ms.Manoban" Taehyung asked not bothered.

"Why so professional oppa. You can call me with my name or baby or honey or anything you want" She said in his high pitch voice.

Taehyung is annoyed at the words and said "How many times I will tell you that I didn't have any interest on you? ".