Epilogue (1)

Hey guys it's your author here.

Please read it before you entered into the real story.

A/n : Actually guys I don't had any idea to add a mpreg scenes in this story. Because as a medical student, I just find it weird that the boys get pregnant. (No offence pls)* It doesn't mean I disrespect other writers who wrote this kinda stuff which I also gonna do now. But this is just a fiction and everything gonna possible in this fictional world.

Even tho I didn't wanna add this before, I have to. Many of my cuties want Mpreg scenes so only why I wrote this part. Because I love my reader cuties too deep to refuse their request. So as per my cuties request, I am gonna do the mpreg stuff in this ff.

And important note : If you don't like this stuff or felt weird, Just skip this part politely. I just don't want any curse words or hate words on my comment section. I am too sensitive to tolerate that kinda words. So please 🙏

......

...The morning after the wedding Night...

Sun rays falls on the room where three boys sleeping on the bed hugging each other tightly while a white bedsheet covered them all. They are sleeping peacefully after a busy night (you know what? 🌚) until the sun rays falls on the sleeping males which disturbed one of the male from his sleep.

Taehyung opened his eyes when sun rays falls on his face directly. He groaned and sat on the bed stretching his arms. He looks beside him only to find a cute sight in front of him. There he saw Jikook cuddled up together when he get up. He smiled at them and caressing Jimin's hairs who is in middle of Taekook. Jimin whined in his sleep snuggled into Jungkook more when he feel someone touched his hairs. Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead. And then his gaze turned to Jungkook who is sleeping like a cute bunny with a pout on his lips.

"So pretty my lovelies" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips and left to washroom. After 30 minutes of long hot bath, He comes out while drying his hair with towel only to found his husbands sitting on the bed, glaring at him.

'Why they looking at me like that? No no why they glaring at me like this? ' Taehyung thought and looks at them with a confused face.

Taehyung get near them and kneeled on the floor in front of them.

"What Happened Cuties? Is anything wrong? " Taehyung asks to the pouty males.

"Yes. It's because of you " Jimin said and Jungkook nodding his head agree with other. "What? What I did? " Taehyung asking at them who glared at him again.

Flashback 20 minutes ago....

Jimin wakes up from his sleep and looks at his side only to found Jungkook sleeping next to him. He smiles but soon he furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't found Taehyung there. He heard a shower sound from Bathroom and he again turned to Jungkook. Jimin caressed Jungkook's cheeks and kissed them slowly. He tried to get up but he can't when he didn't feel his lower part. He yelps at the pain.

Jungkook wakes up when he heard a painful voice. He opens his eyes and find Jimin rubbing his back slowly.

"What happened Baby? " Jungkook asking with a sleepy voice.  Jimin look beside him and said " Because of you idiots my back hurts so badly" Jimin glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled "Why you worry when I am here? " Jungkook said and push the blanket aside from his body. (Don't worry they had their inner clothes). "Come here" Jungkook said while getting up to pick Jimin up but only to fall back on the bed with a groan. His back also hurts like a hell.