Chapter 47

After 1 week....

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to see the white walls and a ceiling. His hands and his body connected with wires and iv drips. He squinted his eyes to adjust the lightning and looks around the room. His eyes landed on the figure that sleeping just beside his bed on chair while his head rested on the side of the bed. He moved slightly which made the person to wake up and wide his eyes when notice Taehyung wakes up already. Tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"Taehyung... Tae... Are you alright? Let me call the doctor" Tae just hold his hands slowly and said "please help me to sit up " With his slow voice.

After sitting straight with a pillow in the back, Tae stared at the male whose tears now started to flow out of his eyes. Taehyung sighed and motions the male to come and he wipes the tears of the others and whispers "Don't Cry JUNGKOOK. I am alright".

Jungkook hugged Tae softly and cried hard. Tae didn't know what to do just caressing JK's hair in a soothing way. Their moment interrupted by a door opening sound and only to find another person who is standing there with a wide eyes while holding a food tray in his hands.

" T-tae.. " Jimin said and ran to the males not before put the tray on the table. Jungkook brokes the hug now Jimin is the one who is crying in Tae's embrace while hugging him. "Jimin. Please don't " Tae whispered the same words for nth time today.

Meanwhile Jungkook called the doctors and other family members (Tae's noona's and hyungs & HopeJin) to inform about Taehyung.

........

Currently Doctor checking Tae about his health while others standing outside the room.

Jungkook looks at Yoongi who is still now refuse to talk to Jikook. Yes. Yoongi don't wanna talk to them. He understand that Jikook truely loves his Taehyung but he can't able to accept them this soon.

Jungkook sighed and looks at Namjoon who gave the small smile to him. Jimin is crying nonstop till now. He can't help his tears when he saw his Tae finally woke up after one long week

Jennie looks at the crying male and immediately hugs him who hugged her back and cried in her embrace.

"Hey why are you crying? Are you not happy because Tae wakes up after so many days? " Jennie tease the younger to light up his mood.

"Noona. It's not like that. I am very happy so only why I am crying like this" Jimin said while wiping his tears with a pout. Others just chuckled at the cute male.

Lisa looked at Jungkook and pats his shoulder who is on the verge of tears. (Yes Lisa told them the truth).
.......

Doctor informed them that Taehyung is now completely ok and nowafter don't need to the hospitalization but some rest will be better for him to recover completely from injuries.

.......

Now everyone in the Kim Mansion (Not Vminkook's... It's the mansion Tae used to live with his Hyungs). Yoongi and Namjoon sitting in the living room chatting and Jenlisa both were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Meanwhile Jikook in Tae's room who is sipping his strawberry shake while looking at the duo who is also staring at him like a creeps.

Tae felt nothing but a creepy feeling when the duo just stared at him even without blinking.

"W- What? " Tae asked nervously. Instead of getting a answer, the duo just smiling widely with showing their all tooth to him. 'CREEPY' Tae thought and again starting to sip his juice.

Suddenly Jennie came there with Tae's dinner because she don't want his brother to strain more. She placed the food on the side table and left from there before patting Tae's head lightly who is also smiling at her.

Jimin took the plate to feed Taehyung.
"It's Ok Jimin. I will eat" Tae said. "No Tae. I will feed you. Say ahh" Jimin said.
"But Jim-"   "Kim Taehyung. Open your mouth" Jimin glared at Taehyung. Tae gulped and opens his mouth to let Jimin feed his dinner. Meanwhile Jungkook sat near Taehyung looking at them fondly.

...........

It's almost 3 months after Taehyung's discharge. In this 3 months everything changed in his life like his old days. He so happy with his family.

In the meantime... Jhope proposed Yoongi when he came to know that the grumpy cat has a crush on him. At first 2 days Yoongi completely ignored him because of the sudden proposal. He don't know what to do. Until one day, in some business party he saw someone asked Jhope to dance. And jhope agreed of course becoz he thinks it's too rude to reject someone. But he didn't know one scary cat looked at them with a killer eyes. Yoongi had enough of it. So he went there and pulled Jhope from that boy and kissed him hard in front ot that person. And one last glare yoongi pulled Jhope with him and left from there.

And Jin and Namjoon also got along with eachother so well. They both had crush on each other but didn't confess. Until one day Namjoon decided to propose Jin on his birthday. Namjoon confess his love to Jin on his birthday who is bursted  in tears with happiness. At that day Namjoon kissed Jin and claimed him his.

His Noonas (Jennie & Lisa) didn't let him to do anything in their mansion. They didn't even want him to left his limbs. (Oh my aish... 🙃)  And then his overprotective hyungs. They became over-overprotective towards him. If someone looked at Taehyung with a glare, they even didn't hesitate to pluck out their eyeballs.

And last not the least, His Two so called Lovers. Aish.. That dramatic idiots didn't leave him for a second alone. Always sticks with him wherever he goes. They tried so hard to gain Taehyung's forgiveness. Yes Taehyung already forgave them but he didn't just show it. He just enjoyed whenever they tried to do something for gaining his attention. He can't just simply hate them. His love didn't allowed him to do that.

....

Now all are in the mall shopping for Jenlisa Marriage. (Yes. Their marriage).
Jennie and Lisa selected their wedding gowns. They are so pretty like them.

They all select their outfits for their wedding. It's just Jikook who choose the outfit for Taehyung in hies Favorite color but they didn't telltheirwthat they selected his outfit because they think Taehyung didn't accept if he came to know. But which they didn't know is that Taehyung is the one who bought their outfit secretly.

... We will meet tomorrow at Jenlisa's
wedding. Now bye...

Hope You Like It Guys.

Comment your opinions about this story.

This story gonna finish soon.

Sarangae