Chapter 38

Few months flew... Taehyung and Wonho become close. Taehyung really consider him as his hyung and a best friend. Everyone in the school surprised and Jealous at the same time. Surprised because of that Wonho, who is supposed to be in senior grade were be in their lectures as a name of studying and Jealous because of Tae's beauty. He became a Heartthrobe of the school within few months only. Many boys and girls are drooled over him but no one had the courage to approach him. Because that Wonho always with him. Mark warned everyone even break their nose whoever try to approach Taehyung and of course the main reason of their fear is his scary as hell as a two brothers who is overprotective at their little Taetae. Even Mark can't do anything to Tae because of him.

Really the elder line (Yoongi, Rm, Jennie) didn't like this wonho but they can't do anything when they saw their baby Bear's puppy eyes whenever they say stay away from him.
.....

"Arghh Wonho. I want that Boy so badly. Do something and bring him to me" Mark growled.

"I can't Mark. Because his brothers and sisters were always with near him. They even didn't like my presence with him. We can't do anything until they are with him" Wonho replied while fire a cigarette.

Mark smirked at something. Wonho raised a eyebrow at him.

"Do you remember the trip for the senior year students ryt?" - Mark

"Yeah.. I remember. Do you interested in that trip? " - Wonho

"Just ask Taehyung to make his hyungs to go to that trip as saying something important about studies. We have to just made them leave because that Jennie nothing in front of me" Mark said and smirked evilly.

"Gotcha.. Oh Mark. He will be yours in two days. But I wonder what gonna you do with that girl? " Wonho asked curiously.

Mark didn't said anything just smirked at Wonho. Wonho smirked back because he knows his friend well. At that Wonho left from there.

"Can't wait to have you baby Tae" Mark said and laughed evilly.

......

Wonho brainwashed Taehyung about the trip. As the innocent little bean he is believed wonho and now he is convincing his hyungs to go to that trip. The duo didn't agree until Tae showed his puppy eyes to them. Finally they agreed for his baby bear who is hugged them tightly and shouts 'My Hyungs Gonna Be A Superstars "  with so much excitement. Yoongi and Namjoon give each other a confused look and shrugged their shoulders.

........

Day after the departure of NamGi...

Taehyung and Jennie walking towards their house from the school. They walks to school and back home because of their brothers absence. Jennie and Taehyung walking while chatting happily. Mostly Tae is the one who is talking and Jennie is listening to whatever his baby brother is saying.

They both walk into the alleyway. Because it's the shortest route to reach their way. It's evening time and almost sunset time. But our cute bro-sis duo smiling to eachother and walking holding hands.

Suddenly they heard some foot steps behind them. When they turned behind there is no one. They sighed and face forward and but they both screamed when Wonho Jump from somewhere infrontof them. Tae got scared and hugged his sister tightly.