Chapter 30

Author's Pov....

Jungkook and Jimin cuddling up in their couch while discussed about how will they convince Taehyung to stay with them.

"Kookie.. Don't you miss Taetae? " Jimin asked while ruffling Jungkook's hair who is laying on his chest and hugging his waist .

"I do baby... I miss him alot. He is always around me till the time we got married" Jungkook said with a pout.

Jimin chuckled and give jungkook a peck on his lips.

"Then why would you hate him before? Why would you always said he is a monster? " Jimin ask. He didn't have any intention to hurt the other male but he is just curious. He know Taehyung is act like all tough and cold but his inner heart says opposite of it.

Jungkook sighed and said, "because he is acting like that always chim. He didn't care about me. He didn't talk nicely to me. He is always rude to me. He even didn't talk with me properly" .

"Are you sure he didn't care about you kookie? As far as I saw, he is always care about you and even me while I am the one who entered into his married life" Jimin said while jungkook stared at Jimin amused.

"How would you so sure about that" Jungkook asked getting up from Jimin.

"You know what kookie.. I think the fault is yours also. Why would you didn't approach him or talk to him?  Do you ask anything about him why he acted like this? Nah.. Then how could you know the reasons behind it?  If he didn't cared about us then why should he leaves his own mansion? "  (Yes Taekook is staying in the mansion that Tae owned).

Jungkook didn't said anything just looked at him Jimin blankly. He didn't realise till now that he is also the reason behind the males cold shoulder. He looked at the floor sadly while Jimin continued to speak.

"Kookie I am sure he loves you so much. I really don't know what he is thinking about me. But.... Sigh* he loves you... " 

"Jiminie but Don't worry Tae.... " Jungkook started but Jimin cutting of him by his words.

"Yahh you coconut head don't think like I wanna back off. I am surely fighting for my love also ok... So now listen.. One day I saw him talking to someone in the mobile and he is talking about you. He asked the person to keep protecting you always and send info about that"  Jimin said and Jungkook is shook is the understatement.

"And do you remember the meeting that when you got the biggest deal and they appreciate about the presentation ryt? " Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded remembering the day.

"Yeah.. You think I am the one who prepare the presentation. Don't you? (Again JK nodded)  but I didn't prepared any preparation that day. It's Taehyung who prepare that for you. At the day night, I am slept btw my project and I didn't finished it I swear. I am so scared. But at morning when I see my laptop, the project is finished. I think it's you so why I shrugged it off. But I got to know this when you appreciated me for my work which I didn't"   Jimin explained everything to Jungkook who has tears in his eyes.

Jungkook had enough of this. In the whole time he is thinking about Tae as a monster and a cold heart which he isn't. The tears fall from Jungkook's eyes and Jimin is fast to embrace the male to comfort him.

"I am sorry. Everything is my fault. I treated him badly. I am a bad husband. Even I am cheated on him. I feel bad Chim" Jungkook cried while hugging the male.

"Shh.. Shh.. Don't cry Kookie.. He will forgive you and he is also in the fault. Don't cry now honey. We will make our Tae happy and be with him forever" Jimin said and drawing soothing circles on Kook's back.

Jungkook nodded his head and hugged his husband tightly who is chuckled about his childish behavior.
.
.
.
Time skips...

Taehyung sat on his office chair when his phone started to ring. He attend the call and put it in his ear.

Tae : Hello
??? : Hey buddy.. Remember me?

Tae clenched his fists after hearing that voice.

Tae : You bastard. After you did that all you have the audacity to call me..

??? : Why? What did I do? Can't I call my friend?

Tae : Who is your friend you filthy idiot. (Taehyung said while slamming his table)

The person on the other side laughed at the reaction of Taehyung.

??? : Forget to ask.. How is your little boyfriends doing? Are they good?

Tae : None of your concern. (Tae said angrily)

??? : Oh no it's my concern. If that idiot didn't messed up, u will dead by now at the party day only... (The man said and smirked).

Taehyung didn't even surprised... Because he already have the doubt on him and now it's confirmed.

Tae : Don't mess with me... Don't Mess with Kim,  MARK.

(A/n : Don't kill me for making mark as a villian🤧)

Mark : I will see... And good bye... Take care of your little boyfriends Taehyungie...  (At that Mark cut the call and Taehyung throw the phone on the floor angrily).

He shouted and throw the things on the table which scattered on the floor into pieces. Even the staffs outside are hearing their CEO shouting and shaking in fear.

At the time when Yoongi and Jimin entered into the cabin after hear the shouts. They widen their eyes. Tae's knuckles bleeding due to the punches he gave to the walls.

Suga rushed towards the younger and hugged him securely. Who hugged him back immediately shaking. Yoongi whispered sweet nothings in his ears to calm down while Jimin witnessed everything at the dumbfounded state.

MIN YOONGI who is always grumpy and emotionless, now total softie towards Taehyung. And about Tae, who is always cold and rude, now looking vulnerable.

Jimin can't take his eyes of the duo.

"SOMETHING IS OFF" Jimin thoughts in his mind...

Hope you like it guys.

Keep supporting and voting my story.

Leave your opinion about this story at the comment section.

Sarangae 💜

What ever happens, Don't lose your hope in your life.

Life goes on and Just move on. ❤