"𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭"

"I KNEW IT."

"She's always

"She's always..quiet."

Idyllia turned her head at what Haechan said, watching him freeze while Renjun smacked his shoulder. "He's an asshole, don't worry about him." Renjun said, a small smile on his face while she turned back around. "See now she hates us even more."

"i don't see why." Yangyang mumbled, leaning back in his chair as the classroom door opened, their jaws dropped at the pretty girl who came in. Jeno was a bit surprised to see that she was heading towards Idyllia while Yangyang wasn't. "Who's that?" Shotaro asked the group, watching the random senior stand in front of Idyllia.

"Her sister—"

"She has a hot sister?!"

Both Liana and Idyllia side eyed the group that was just a few feet away from them. "I hate them, they're always so loud." Idyllia mumbled while looking at her older sister. "You're so quiet at school, but at home you're the loudest person there. Don't be a hypocrite!" Liana slightly pushed her sister's head back.

"I came to tell you that i'll pick up Audrey and Alaina today, just go home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i'm sure. I'll see you later." Liana then gave Idyllia a small wave goodbye before leaving her classroom. Jaemin then sat in his seat next to her since the bell was about to ring, while his friends all left to go to their respective classes. He never understood why she was so quiet while her sister was more talkative, but he let the matter be since it wasn't his business.

Idyllia could feel his stare, slightly turning her head while Jaemin immediately looked up at the board and wrote down whatever was on it. He gulped at the fact that she almost caught him staring, he didn't mean to do it at all, it's just that his eyes automatically landed on her.

After school, Yangyang was making his was home as he felt like someone was following him. He glanced back to see Idyllia, which freaked him out because she always went the opposite direction.

He texted his friends saying that he loved them and how he wished well for them before he died. He thought back to what he might've said to piss her off, but he didn't remember quite much. He glanced back and saw how she was still behind him.

They were almost close to their neighborhood and Yangyang picked up the pace of his speed, wanting to get home immediately as he saw the top of his roof close by. He then ran to the front door, attempting to get his keys while watching her walk up to the house right next to him.

"Wait..we're neighbors?!"

YANGYANG BRUH OUT OF TWO YEARSIVE BEEN LIVING HERE

YANGYANG
BRUH OUT OF TWO YEARS
IVE BEEN LIVING HERE

YANGYANG
I NEVER KNEW IDYLLIA WAS
MY NEIGHBOR

HAECHAN
??

HAECHAN
DUDE YOUR ROOM IS
RIGHT ACROSS FROM HERS??

RENJUN
HOW ARE YOU JUST FKNDING
THAT OUT NOW YAMGYANG

HAECHAN
RIGHT HER BLINDS ARE
ALWAYS OPEN

JENO
?!! ARE WE DOWN TO PLAY TODAY

JAEMIN
IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT

SHOTARO
i need more coins 💔

JAEMIN
we can play today!!

HAECHAN
token favorite..

YANGYANG
i need idxllia to hurry up and
accept my request so i can kill
them next time we play

RENJUN
you died brutally

YANGYANG
you literally died first

RENJUN
okay

JENO
lol arent idxllia and idyllia's
name similar

HAECHAN
are you going to tell me that
the quiet thing plays roblox
and almost killed us all

JENO
exactly what im saying

HAECHAN
LMFAOO OOOKAYY

SHOTARO
it would be fun if it was her,
very unexpected

YANGYANG
plus she has a rare name..?

JAEMIN
wait if it is her, we could go over
to her house and play WHILE
her hot sister is there

JAEMIN
THINK ABOUT IT, HER HOT
SISTER

HAECHAN
if idyllia was yk decent looking
i'd be at her feet tbh

RENJUN
but she is pretty?!!

SHOTARO
SHE IS!! she just has a plain face
all the time :[

YANGYANG
yeah haechan you're on your own
with that one, im ngl she is pretty

HAECHAN
OMG FINE WTV

JENO
idxllia accepted

YANGYANG
LUCKY BITCH

Idyllia accepted the friend requests, finding the users to be similar in names from a group of boys she's seen at school. She let out a laugh before hitting her bed and getting comfortable.

YANGx2

idxllia
can you send me the classwork
from today

yangx2
??! do i know you

idxllia
yangyang, im pretty sure theres
only one person with the name idyllia

yangx2
I KNEW IT

yangx2
sure whats your number?

yangx2sure whats your number?