"𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵"

"YOU OKAY?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Renjun sat at the dinner table quietly eating his food as his family talked.

Liena could only sit by him— by force of his mother. She saw from the corner of her eye his phone lighting up from the messages he got from the group chat. Many piled up on his phone, many that he ignored.

She could easily see how spaced out he was.

Renjun glanced at his phone, seeing that she was calling him. He quickly got up from his seat as his parents watched him leave to go to his room. "Jun, you haven't finished eating yet.." his father said, his eyes on his son as he heard his door close.

"Idyllia?"

"Oh..yeah hey."

The boy stood still as he heard a young boy's voice im the background. He couldn't quite decipher who it was, but chose to ignore it for the sake of himself. "I'm sorry, i've been really waiting to say that. I know that I messed up badly and— i'm really really sorry, Idyllia."

"You're fine."

"Huh?"

"I said you're fine, no worries. Enjoy your Christmas Eve, Renjun. Have fun."

The boy stared at his phone as the call ended without him getting another word in. He heard a knock on his door, watching it slowly open as Liena poked her head in. "You okay?" she asked him, eying his movements while he placed his phone back into his pocket.

"Yeah, i'm okay."

"Who was that?"

Idyllia looked up from her phone and met Dohyun's eyes. "My friend! He's visiting his family right now so I was just saying hi." she said, walking with the younger boy to the kitchen as he hummed. "Okay! By the way, Donghyuck got you a present." he whispered to her.

"I actually don't believe you. What if you lie just like your brother?" Idyllia jokingly said as Dohyun gasped. "I'm not a liar! Donghyuck's a liar!" the boy glared at Idyllia while she laughed at his enthusiastic tone.

"Who said i'm a liar?!" Haechan then said from his room as Dohyun laughed. "Me, duh!" the younger sibling stuck his tongue out at his older brother. Haechan could only come down the stairs while Dohyun hid behind Idyllia as she "protected" him from his older sibling.

"Just because we're seven years apart doesn't mean I won't fight you." Haechan said with a serious look on his face, making the two burst out laughing. "You're seriously going to fight a ten year old? Says a lot about your ego." Idyllia said, scoffing while Haechan mocked her.

"So you don't fight Audrey and Alaina?"

"Who said I didn't? I just love making fun of you!"

"Oh you're just as childish as me!" Haechan glared at her as Idyllia grinned. Dohyun slowly stepped away from the two, grabbing his ipad and running back to his room. "I am definitely not! You're way more childish than me!" she argued back.

"Says the one who has no life and plays murder mystery like her life depends on it!"

"I just reached level five hundred yesterday! You would too if you were me Mr. Default knife!"

"Mae, stop making fun of me! I'm just saving up my coins because all the crates got expensive! It's like inflation, but in roblox!" Haechan said, making her burst out laughing at the sudden comparison. A smile tugged on his lips, fighting to crack a wide grin while she cracking up.