"𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"HOW LONG?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The teenage girl was taking a walk outside as she found herself buying snacks.

"Can you buy me some too?"

"Yang, no."

With Yangyang and Haechan. Unfortunately, the two boys decided to come along with her, hoping they get some treats as well. "What if it my last day here and you refused to buy me snacks?" he suddenly said as she stopped to look at him.

"I would be glad I saved an extra dollar."

Haechan held back his laugh as Yangyang stopped walking and stared at Idyllia as she headed into the store with Haechan. "You're so mean!" he said, catching up with the two while Idyllia chuckled.

She walked down the snack aisle, scanning each row to see what she would want to buy as Yangyang grabbed a cart and put whatever he wanted in it. Idyllia gave him a look, not knowing he was going to pay for all of it as Haechan joined in and placed his favorite snacks.

"Okay, is your name Idyllia? I'm not paying for you!"

Haechan still placed the bag of chips in the cart regardless of what Yangyang had said.

"Don't care." he mumbled, following Idyllia as Yangyang quietly mocked him. "So how long are you going to be hiding Idyllia?" Yangyang asked the question she even asked herself. The girl stayed quiet, not knowing how to answer the question herself.

"I don't know, i'd feel bad going back home and I know I can't stay in your house for two weeks without your mom noticing." Idyllia said, glancing at the boxes of ice cream before picking cookies and cream, going on her tippy toes to reach for it. "Build a tent outside." Haechan jokingly said, earning a punch to the arm from her.

"Ow.."

"Deserved."

"My parents are gone until mid January." Haechan said, walking behind her and reaching for the box she wanted, glancing down at her as she quietly thanked him. "Really?" Yangyang gave him a look as Haechan slowly nodded his head. "I already told you this..!" he glared at Yangyang.

Idyllia only kept quiet before taking the cart and going to check out. The two boys helps her place the random snacks of food onto the conveyer before Yangyang quickly paid so she wouldn't.

Once they were out, they quickly made it back to Yangyang's house to get her luggage and take it to Haechan's. "Nina! I'm taking your car!" the youngest sibling said, running out the house with her keys as Nina screamed in horror. "Yangyang if my car comes back in two pieces i'm killing you!" Nina yelled at him while he shut the door.

Haechan placed her maletas in the trunk of the car while Idyllia sat in the backseat. "Guys i'm not a bad driver! So don't even dare give me that look!" Yangyang said as soon as he got in the driver's seat while Haechan quickly put on his seatbelt as Idyllia did the same.

"Genuinely curious to see if you'll crash or not."

"Idyllia, don't jinx it."

"Haters.."

Thankfully to them, Yangyang was actually careful driving with them.

Haechan and Idyllia both let out a jokingly sigh, making Yangyang glare at them before getting out the car. Haechan went to unlock the door for them, going back to the car as Idyllia lifted her luggage in her hands and went inside.