"𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵"

"YOU'RE HOME EARLY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The days went on as Dohyun was helping Idyllia decorate the cookies when Haechan interrupted them and accidentally poured a large amount of sprinkles on the snack.

The two slowly turned their heads at Haechan as he gulped, not knowing how deadly a ten year old boy and a school girl could seem until that second. "You finish the rest." Dohyun said, placing the frosting back onto the table before taking Idyllia's arm and dragging her to the living room and leaving his older brother speechless.

"I know my own brother is not doing this to me."

"Oh he is." Idyllia gave Haechan a small smile as he "threatened" her by putting his fist in the air, only to make her laugh. "Idyllia." Dohyun whispered her name to her as she looked down towards him. "Dohyun." she copied the younger boy.

"Are you and Donghyuck dating? I saw you two kiss—" Idyllia immediately covered the boy's mouth with her hand, her eyes wide at the sudden question until she glanced back at Haechan who was awkwardly fixing the cookies he messed up.

"What? No..and pretend you didn't see that!"

"Like..an illusion— I know how to dance Illusion by Aespa! Do you want me to show you? Pretty please!" Dohyun changed the topic so effortlessly as Idyllia was genuinely curious to see the boy dance the song. "Wait really? You can?" she asked him as he nodded his head in response.

"I can! Play the song—" Dohyun then got into position until the door started to unlock. Haechan immediately looked up from the cookie tray, wondering who was coming in until he saw his parents walking in.

"Ugh that trip was so obnoxious! I'm so glad we left early!"

"It makes me feel appreciative of coming home even when Donghyuck yells on that stupid game all day!"

"Well..you're home early." Haechan said, smiling sweetly as his two parents turned to him. Their eyes traveling to their oldest son then to their youngest and lastly to the girl who was standing right next to Dohyun. His mother gasped, placing a hand on her husbands chest.

"Seojin..he brought home a girl.."

Haechan rolled his eyes at his mother as Idyllia chuckled. "Hi! I'm Idyllia!" the girl introduced herself to his parents, smiling sweetly as Dohyun walked behind her. "This is Idyllia!" the younger boy said, pointing to the older girl as his parents laughed.

"We can see Dohyun! It's nice to meet you Idyllia! I'm guessing you're staying with us for New Years?" Seojin, Haechan's father said, walking deeper into his home as he caught eyes of his older son. "If you don't mind!"

"Of course we wouldn't!" Nahye, his mother smiled, holding Idyllia's hands gently. "You said your name was Idyllia?" she asked her, Haechan's eyes slowly widening as he ran towards his mother. "Ha ha ha! I'm sure you're so tired from that trip Mom! Go take a shower and rest! You too Dad!" he then pushed his parents to their room while Idyllia gave him a look.

"Oh my god, Donghyuck she's the girl?" Seojin whispered, glancing back at Idyllia as Nahye gasped in shock. "Both of you! Shush!" Haechan then closed their door, running back to the living room and cleared his throat.

"Cookies?"

"Die already!"

"You just can't throw right!"

The two parents sat quietly as they ate the cookies Dohyun and Idyllia made as the two teenagers yelled from his room. "So they're both the same.." Nahye mumbled, chuckling before glancing at her youngest son.