"𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳"

"YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Haechan was walking behind Idyllia and Danbi to his house, hearing the girls laugh without him.

The boy mocked the twos laugh, watching them slowly turn their heads at him before whispering something together. "Danbi, if you steal my girlfriend, i'm stealing Shotaro from you." Haechan threatened, hearing a chuckle in response.

"Yeah right. He likes me more than you." Danbi stuck her tongue out, mocking her twin brother as he rolled his eyes. "Idyllia, do you like Danbi mote than me?" Haechan asked, walking up behind his girlfriend as she avoided the question.

"Mae!"

"Do you hear something Dani?"

"Awe you see that Donghyuck? She gave me a nickname!" Danbi laughed, grabbing Idyllia's arm and running with her to the house as Haechan stared at them in astonishment. "Wow, I can't believe this is happening.." he mumbled to himself, watching them laugh with each other.

"Wait for me guys!"

As the three reached the house, they stepped in, immediately being greeted by Dohyun who was walking around in his pajamas. "Hi Danbi! Hi Idyllia!" the younger boy wrapped his arms around the two girls, hugging them sweetly as Haechan glared at him.

"What about me?"

"Hi Donghyuck!" Dohyun gave him a hug as well, heading off to the living room while the three went upstairs. Before they entered the rooms, Danbi turned around and stopped Haechan.

"She is not sleeping in your room."

"I'm smooching Shotaro when I see him."

The boy jabbed his finger into Danbi's shoulder as Idyllia laughed, walking into Danbi's room and placing her bag down. "You're not welcomed in here! This is a Donghyuck safe zone!" Danbi said, standing in her doorway before closing the door as Haechan heard Idyllia's loud laugh.

"Mae! Stop laughing with her!"

He heard nothing in response.

"Mae!"

"Yeah sure!"

HAECHANsomeone tell danbi to giveme back idyllia

HAECHAN
someone tell danbi to give
me back idyllia

DANBI
I don't know why you're being
so exaggerative about this Donghyuck.