"𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴"

"YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR ME."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Dohyun had passed out on the couch when Idyllia was cleaning up after the young boy as Haechan was getting something to eat.

The girl yawned before gently throwing a blanket over Dohyun, making sure he was comfortable before she sat down. She closed her eyes for a second, worn out from playing with the ten year old as she sighed.

"Go to bed."

"Not tired."

"Mae, you were just about to sleep."

Idyllia then opened her eyes and glanced over to him as she chuckled. "Why do you call me my middle name when it's just you and me?" she asked him, curious as to why as Haechan shrugged his shoulders. "Do you not want me to?"

"No, I don't mind. It's just new to hear." she muttered, her fingers playing with the hem of her shirt as she slowly blinked. "You still didn't answer my question." Idyllia's eyes traveled back to his, watching him stop and turn back to her.

"Because it's pretty, nothing else."

"Pretty? Is this the first time the Lee Donghyuck is complimenting me?"

"Your name, not you."

"Yeah right." Idyllia leaned back on the sofa as Haechan dropped himself right next to her, earning a small laugh escape from her lips. She picked up her phone for the first time that night, she was enjoying herself too much that she had forgotten all about her worries.

She saw the calls from Renjun, hesitating on answering back until Haechan took her phone away and placed it down onto the coffee table in front of them. "Stop it. Don't even think about texting him back." Haechan said sternly as her lips flattened out into a straight line.

Idyllia could only sigh. "You should give Lia a chance." she spoke without thinking as Haechan gave her a look. "What? Where did that come from?" he scoffed, crossing his arms as she hummed. "Just saying. Everyone's kinda has their own thing going on..but you." she tilted her head to the side, meeting his eyes.

"I don't really want a relationship with..anyone."

"You have to like a girl, Donghyuck."

"Do I have to?" Haechan ruffled her hair jokingly, messing up her bangs, making her burst out laughing as her hands pushed him away. "Do you know how long I tried fixing my bangs today!" the girl said smiling as Haechan laughed.

"Yeah you were taking a whole hour! I had to go to Yangyang's bathroom!"

"Oh his bathroom is so nice though!"

"It's beach themed!"

"It fits him!"

The two went back and forth until they heard Dohyun stretch his arms out. Haechan then stood up and made his way over to his younger brother, picking him up gently as Idyllia watched him take Dohyun over to his room. The girl followed him a bit after, going to the door until she accidentally bumped into him as he cane out the room. "Oh sorry.."

"You should've waited for me— wait oh my god you missed me so much."

"Please you were gone for like two seconds. Bring your ego down to like zero."

Idyllia said, taking a few steps back as he laughed, taking a few steps forward. Haechan's hand reached over to her cheek, taking the eyelash that had fallen onto her skin as she froze.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked her, stopping himself before walking past her, leaving Idyllia standing by herself speechless until she went after him. "Oh yeah, just something small." she murmured, he glanced back at her and smiled.

"We have fruit cups." he chuckled, watching her nod her head as he passed her the small snack with a spoon. Idyllia stood quietly as she ate with him keeping his eyes on her. "Stop staring, it makes me feel weird." she said, glaring at him, yet he kept looking at her.

"Oooh..don't want to."

Idyllia then stopped eating and turned around, facing away from him before Haechan placed his hand on her shoulders and made her look back at him. She had a mouth full of the diced fruit in her mouth, he only laughed at the sight.

"You're so cute."

"Shu..up."

"Too cute."

IDYLLIA SOS

IDYLLIA
SOS

IDYLLIA
KISS A GUY

IDYLLIA
S O S

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.