"𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯"

"YOU'RE JUST SEEING THINGS."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SHUHUAI SEE YOU

SHUHUA
I SEE YOU

SHUHUA
DONT HIDE FROM ME

SHUHUA
IM STEALING YOU AWAY
FROM THESE GUYS

IDYLLIA
HELP?!! I DONT SEE
YOU

IDYLLIA
NVM I SEE YOU

The guys watched as Idyllia laughed before putting her phone down onto the lunch table as she stood up and made her way to one of the prettiest girls at her school.

Shuhua and Idyllia were awkwardly laughing with each other, Yuqi came up behind them and waved happily to Idyllia. The three girls had eyes on them, all wondering who the girl Shuhua and Yuqi were talking to.

"I never knew Idyllia knew them." Jeno said, taking a bite of his food after he spoke as Haechan slowly turned to him. "She literally said that 'Shuhuandeeznutz' was Shuhua.." Haechan mumbled, throwing a napkin at Jeno as he glared at him.

"They're so pretty!" Shotaro said, talking about the three girls as Jaemin hummed in agreement. "Never thought she'd have such a weird username." he said, keeping his eyes on a certain girl before looking away. Renjun glanced back at them, a small smile on his lips, glad that Idyllia was making other friends.

Idyllia was oblivious to the stares she was receiving, too into her conversation with Yuqi and Shuhua to even notice them. "Are you doing anything after school?" Yuqi asks her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder while Idyllia nodded her head. "I have to pick up my sisters from school."

"You have sisters?!"

"Yes, they're both twins!"

"Do you go pick them up everyday?" Shuhua then asked. "Yeah, I don't really mind though. They're pretty sweet to me." Idyllia said smiling. The two girls could easily see how much she cared for her two younger sisters. "Awe! You're such a sweet older sister!" Yuqi gave her a squeeze.

"She's the devil." Liana then popped up out of no where, earning a glare from Idyllia. "Don't look at me like that, it's true!" the older sister stuck her tongue out at the younger as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh you're so mature, Liana!"

"The most mature!"

As Idyllia was walking towards the elementary school, she quickly spotted a familiar figure just a few feet away from her.

"Haechan?" she mumbles, yet he heard her. He turned around and stared at her as she caught up to him. The two stood in front of the school gates as the bell rang, the kids ran towards the exit and started walking home. "Oh..you don't see me and you're just seeing things." Haechan said with a plain expression on his face.

"So you're just an illusion—"

"Donghyuck!" the two turned at the sudden voice calling for him, her eyes were stuck on a small boy who was running with a full bookbag and making his way to Haechan. The younger boy then clung onto Haechan's leg, smiling up at his younger brother with a wide smile.

"Today we made little flowers, but this girl took it away from me and— she's over there!" the boy pointed over behind him. Idyllia's eyes followed to where he was pointing, making her jaw drop in the process as her eyes landed on the twins.

"Audrey! Alaina!" she called out for them, watching their eyes widened before they ran to their older sister. In the corner of her eye, she could see the younger boy hide behind Haechan.

"Lia! We made flowers and—" Alaina then paused once she saw the boy's face right next to her. "And you stole his flower? What did I say about stealing?" Idyllia then crouched down to Alaina's eye level as Audrey stood beside her, keeping her eyes on Haechan.

"That it's bad to steal..unless it's from Liana.."

Haechan couldn't help but laugh. "Wow Idyllia, you're such a great example to your sister." he said sarcastically, watching her roll her eyes at him. "The greatest. Now say sorry Alaina, and give him back his flower."

Alaina sighed and turned to face the boy. "I'm sorry for stealing your flower, Dohyun." she said, she then reached into her book bag and took out the flower that Dohyun had made. She then handed it back to him as he slowly inched his way to her and took it. "Thank you.." he mumbles.

"Is he your little brother?"

"Unfortunately."

"I'm telling Mom on you Donghyuck!"

"Dohyun, what did I say about saying my name in public?" Haechan sighed loudly as Dohyun laughed. "You poser." he heard Idyllia say, rolling his eyes at her. "Yeah whatever. Come on Dohyun, see you tomorrow." Haechan gave her a small nod before leaving with his little brother.

Idyllia then turned to Alaina as Audrey stood beside her older sister. "Why'd you take his flower Alaina?" she asked her, curious as to why she did it in the first place. "She likes him!" Audrey spat out, making Alaina's jaw drop.

"I do not! You like his brother!"

"Haechan?!"

"I don't! He's just pretty! You wouldn't understand since you're so ugly Alaina!"

"Oh my— You two are embarrassing! Let's go home!" Idyllia then grabbed the twins hands, dragging them away from the school and to their home. "Says you Lia! You're the one who still likes that boy!" Alaina said, causing Idyllia to looked at her shocked. "Yeah! And he was our babysitter, Junnie!"

"Oh I seriously can not with you two— and I don't like him!"

"Your pants are on fire, liar Idyllia!"

"Liar Idyllia!"

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.