"𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW
MUCH LONGER I CAN GO."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Idyllia sat in the nurses office with her head hung low.

The door bursted open as Liana stepped in with Renjun by her side. "Jesus fucking christ you look like shit." Liana said as Idyllia rolled her eyes. "Are you okay?" Renjun asked her, going to her side as she brushed him off. He slowly backed away as he glanced over to Liana.

"I just want to go home." Idyllia mumbled, rubbing her puffy eyes as Liana started searching the cabinets for any bandages. "Who did that to you?" Renjun's voice suddenly became sharp as Idyllia immediately looked up at him.

"Can you guess who? I should've pushed her head into that fucking sink—"

"And what? You would've got expelled again!" Liana then turned around and yelled at her younger sister. She knew she shouldn't have, but the anger was the only thing that came. Idyllia looked at Liana with teary eyes.

"I didn't even know she was going to do any of that! She dragged me right after I was alone and her and her stupid friends started hitting me in the fucking bathroom Liana! What else do you want me to do?!" Idyllia then stood up, almost stumbling on her own feet as Renjun caught her.

"I know this morning was something you didn't want to hear, but god Idyllia! You can't keep getting suspended! What would you do once Dad finds out?! Then what?! Just sit back down so I can fix your wounds!" Liana rose her voice even more.

There was nothing more than her older sister being right. Idyllia sniffled, wiping her eyes before mumbling an ow. Renjun sat by her side, not saying a word since he knew that's what she didn't want to hear at the moment.

"Now answer me, Idyllia. Who did this to you? There's already a line up of girls in the main office." Liana tried calming her voice down as Idyllia cleared her throat. "Chaerin's friends. They said that I should stay away from my friends, especially Haechan— like girl he's a loser who plays adopt me with his friends. Trust me, you do not want that boy!" she said while crying as Renjun chuckled.

"You're always finding a way to make fun of him."

"He needs to be humbled."

Liana smiled just slightly, happy to see that her mood has been brought up just slightly. Though it pained her to see the many cuts and bruises on her younger sister. She wished she were there to back her up, but she was only just across the building when it happened.

"I heard what happened at lunch. Sunwoo, the girls, Shotaro told me. He said to keep watch on you when you get back home. Didn't expect to see you so soon." Liana spoke softly, dapping the cotton ball onto Idyllia's nose bridge as she winced from the pain.

"Your friend Eunseo? She said she'll repay you, I heard that the girls were talking about her and you stood up for her. It's nice of you Lia, but please don't get into anymore fights. Mom will explode if she found out what happened, your lucky she's not coming home until Sunday." Liana said, cleaning up her cuts as Idyllia sat quietly, but Renjun stared at the sisters in confusion.

"Audrey and Alaina will see you ask what happened—"

"Don't worry, i'll just tell them I fought a very scary villain— trust me, the twins still believe in that shit." Idyllia said with a small smile while Liana rolled her eyes. The door then opened suddenly to Haechan and Yangyang.