"𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"TEXT ME BACK WHEN
YOU'RE FREE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

LIENAft me

LIENA
ft me

YANGYANG
:0

LIENA
NOW YANGS

YANGYANG
OKAY LIENA

incoming call from "yang yang <3"

[ACCEPT or DECLINE]

"What do you think of this color?"

The teenage girl showed a mid length dress in the color burgundy to the screen as she watched Yangyang come closer to the screen. "That would look so gorgeous." the boy was jaw dropped once she showed the dress as she quickly hid her face behind it.

"Shut up.." Liena moved away from the screen, grabbing another dress from her closet as Yangyang wondered where she was going for her to wear a dress. "Going anywhere?" he asked Liena, watching her come back to the screen with a blue dress in hand.

"We're just going out for dinner before Renjun leaves tomorrow."

"Wait I thought he was leaving in like two more days?"

"Nope, he read his ticket wrong. He's leaving tomorrow morning." Liena said, shrugging her shoulders as she held the dress up for him to see. "Huh." Yangyang mumbled before looking at the piece of clothing.

"Okay. Just wear both." Yangyang said, watching her laugh before she started comparing the dresses in her tall mirror. "That will be impossible, Yang." Liena smiled, a flustered expression on her face.

"Worth a shot! You'll look beautiful in either one."

"Shut up before I fly over there and kiss you."

"Oh girl, I will tell my parents about us."

Liena chuckled at his response, finding it cute how he'll make a joke and flirt at the same time. It only made her miss him even more. "What are you planning to do after graduation? We have one year left after all." she asked.

"I don't know. I might go back home just for like a year or two, study there, travel— I wanna travel. Get like a business and stuff, or just travel." Liena smiled at his reponse. "Traveling seems fun. Are you going to travel alone?"