"𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴"

"THIS IS SO RANDOM.."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jeno had opened his eyes to what seemed to be an empty room, slowly hearing that everyone was downstairs in the living room. He stood up and made his way out of the bed room, he almost tripped on his own feet when he was walking down the stairs.

"Jeno! You're up!" Jaemin said with a full mouth, earning a smack on his arm by Renjun for not having any manners. "Don't speak with your mouth full.." he glared at the boy beside him, Jaemin slowly turned to him and closed his mouth and continued chewing his food.

Shotaro laughed at the two as he sat down with his plate, getting ready to eat while Haechan was drinking his orange juice. Yangyang was out helping his mother in the kitchen, making sure everything was put away while Idyllia was in the restroom.

Yangyang felt his phone vibrate, looking down at the message that popped up on the screen and tilted his head in confusion. He must've thought that she texted him by accident, but went either way. He knocked on the bathroom door and waited for her response.

"Idyllia?" he says. "Wait Yangyang?" it was clear then that his question was answered. "Shit..Can you get your mom for me..? Please?" he heard her mumble. "Uh okay..?" Yangyang then proceeds to go back to his mother and tap her arm. "Idyllia's asking for you, she's in the bathroom—"

"Go get some of your old clothes, specifically black and bring them to me." she said, leaving the kitchen and heading towards her bedroom. The boys gave Yangyang a look as he shrugged his shoulders, clueless as to what was going on.

They all watched as his mother knocked on the bathroom door before it opened slightly, passing Idyllia a small pouch while Yangyang was getting clothes from his room. "I think..this would fit her!" he said to his mother.

"You and your Chuck E Cheese phase.."

"Mom, this is Five Nights as Freddy's."

"Same thing."

The two waited until the door opened again, Idyllia popped her head out and glanced at Yangyang. "Dude you look dead—" he said before earning a smack on his arm by his mom. "Go over there and eat." she said, shooing him away as he glared at her.

"He got some of his old clothes for you. Just give me your clothes after your done so I can wash them, okay?"

"Oh yeah. I'll be quick!" Idyllia then took the clothes from his mother's hands and closed the door. "Oh this is so embarrassing!" she whispered to herself. She was glad that it was the weekend, but she was dreading the fact that she was over a boy's house. Especially someone she barely knows.

"Wait. I live next door, why didn't I just ask Ana to get some clothes for me." Idyllia said to herself, scoffing before she changed out of her clothes and into his. Once she was done, she placed her clothes in the bag his mother handed her and exited out the bathroom.

She saw Yangyang waiting for her in the hallway with a small goodie bag filled with candies. Idyllia gave him a look as he met her eyes. "Oh, uh Nina— my older sister, has this thing where she makes goodie bags for herself when it's that uh time to make herself feel better and—" Yangyang was stuttering over his words, clearly nervous as he was speaking while he kept his eyes on the clothes she wore.

Idyllia interrupted him by laughing. "So is that for me?" she smiled while asking. "Oh yeah it is, and i'll take the bag— i'll just put it near the washer, Mom said she'll wash them for you." Yangyang mumbled, exchanging a bag for a bag as she continued to laugh. "I'll go with you, I don't want to sit down just yet." she said.

"Look, she's even wearing his favorite pajama set."

The boys all watched with curiosity as they went towards the laundry room. "This is so random." Shotaro said, not expecting the new pair of friends. "They're like besties ever since yesterday." Haechan said, putting a spoonful of eggs in his mouth while Renjun gave him a look.

"Not expected at all.."

JAEMINokay

JAEMIN
okay

JAEMIN
so like ik we're all thinking
the same thing

HAECHAN
it really depends, we have a
different level of smartness
jaemin

JAEMIN
k fuck you

JENO
whata is it

JAEMIN
what if

JAEMIN
like humans can fly cars

YANGYANG
dude theres a reason why we
have planes

RENJUN
please tell me you guys did
not go to mark's and got high

JAEMIN
whaaaatt no!!

YANGYANG
mark says hi

HAECHAN
LMFAOO

SHOTARO
im just petting his dog

SHOTARO
he had such a cute dog omg

YANGYANG
hes petting a stuffed animal
btw.

RENJUN
you guys..

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.