"𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴"

"NOT HOW I EXPECTED
MY FRIDAY TO GO."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Idyllia and Yangyang entered the school together more often, since they were neighbors it was easier to walk with each other than separately. It almost made Yangyang dread waking up im the morning because Idyllia was always at his door waiting for him to get ready.

Besties indeed.

"I'm telling you! Get your ass up Yang!" Idyllia shook the boy as he grabbed a pillow from his bed and hit her with it. She then paused and realized what he had done. "I'm telling your mom—"

"Okay! Okay!" Yangyang then pushed her out of his room before closing the door on her. "Why does Mom keep letting her in..?!" he mumbled as he went to his closet to get his uniform out.

Idyllia laughed as she went downstairs to his mother. The two were supposed to go extra early to go to the store to get something for Shotaro's birthday. It was a nice Friday and the sun was out on this November day.

"Your son is so lazy, he was supposed to up thirty minutes ago." Idyllia complained to his mother as she laughed. "He's been like that since I could remember him starting school. How's he like in class? Loud? Quiet?"

"Surprisingly quiet, Shotaro and Jeno always makes sure he's on task. Haechan just gets on his nerves almost everyday, Renjun likes being a smart ass, Jaemin's just there most of the time and I, I love ruining his mornings." she said with a laugh. His mother laughed with her as she slid her a glass of orange juice.

Yangyang then came down with his bed hair still in tact, fixing it with his fingers as he walked down the stairs. "Ready?" Idyllia said as he glared at her. "It's too early.." he mumbled, still yawning as his sleepy eyes watered.

"You'll be fine, plus it's for Shotaro so you can sleep once we're done with!" Idyllia then grabbed Yangyang by the shoulders before saying her goodbye's to his mom as they left the house.

"How far are we walking?"

"Walking? Dude we're taking the bus, no way in hell i'm walking to the store."

Idyllia stared at Yangyang in disbelief as he let out a small chuckle. "You got your money?" she asks him, watching him nod his head. "You?" he glanced at her. "Always. We can split it— or just by separately."

"We can split. I mean whatever comes up comes up."

"We're so broke.."

"I hope he likes it because now I have to work even harder.."

Yangyang carried the gift bags as Idyllia carried the flowers. The two almost went all out for their precious friend, spending most of the money they didn't know they had in the first place. "I'm only spending this much money on Shotaro and Shotaro only. I don't want that gemini complaining, he has a summer birthday." he said as they entered the school building.

Idyllia laughed at what he said towards Haechan. She held the flowers close to her, making sure they weren't in the way as Yangyang had no embarrassment carrying a huge birthday bag with him. The two immediately made it to their class and saw Shotaro surrounded by their friends. They secretly thanked them so that Shotaro wouldn't be so easily spoiled by his birthday present.