"𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳"

"THAT WAS YOU?!"

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"So..anyone ready for Valentines Day?"

"No!"

Lia immediately said, the memories of the previous year flowed through her mind as the others laughed. "I officially hate that day." she spoke with all seriousness. "Oh, why?" Idyllia asked her, curious as to her answer.

"You know Haechan right?" Lia turned and asked her as Eunseo glanced at the girl. "Oh yeah of course!" Idyllia smiled cluelessly. "He rejected me after I confessed to him! It was so embarrassing!" Lia said, covering her face with a pillow as Idyllia's jaw dropped.

"That was you?! He rejected you?! Is he stupid?!"

"Idyllia he's your boyfriend?!"

"You two are dating?!"

"Oh right..! We are.." Idyllia chuckled nervously, she was already so used to hiding her relationship that she had gotten accustomed to it. Lia laughed at her reaction. "It's fine now, I don't care really. When did you guys start dating?"

"Yeah when?!" Shuhua gave Idyllia a soft shove on her shoulder. "New Years Day!" Idyllia smiled at the memory of their shared kiss together replayed. "Awe! You guys must've had your New Years kiss together!" Yuqi said.

"Oh! We did actually!" Idyllia nodded her head. "It was nice. I wish I could do it again if i'm being honest." she mumbled, her heart aching knowing that after this school year, she won't see him again and it pained her. "Those memories will last forever! Especially if they're special." Yeji pinched the girl's cheek gently.

The girls were asleep when Idyllia laid on her side biting on her bottom lip.

It was in the middle of the night when the girl woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Instead she found herself crying silently at thought of leaving. She still had months to go, but she was worried that the time would go too fast.

The teenage girl reached for her phone, squinting her eyes at the brightness of her screen as she pressed her messages and clicked on her boyfriend's contact. Idyllia knew he must've been sleeping, but she texted him either way.

 Idyllia knew he must've been sleeping, but she texted him either way

IDYLLIA
haechan

IDYLLIA
lee donghyuck

IDYLLIA
are you up

IDYLLIA
please tell me you're up

HAECHAN
what happened?

HAECHAN
idyllia its two in the morning,
what happened?

IDYLLIA
i cant sleep

IDYLLIA
and i keep crying

incoming call from "hyuck <3"

[ACCEPT or DECLINE]

HAECHAN
whyd you decline

HAECHAN
pick up the phone idyllia

IDYLLIA
everyone's sleeping hyuck

HAECHAN
go to the bathroom or something

IDYLLIA
you sound like you're getting mad

HAECHAN
im worried, now leave the room
idyllia

IDYLLIA
okay

IDYLLIA
im in the bathroom

incoming call from "hyuck <3"

[ACCEPT or DECLINE]

"Is everything okay? Why are you crying?" the girl immediately felt less tense once she heard his voice. Maybe it was because he knew, he knew that just by hearing him she would be able to calm down. "Hyuck..I don't want to leave. I really don't.."

"Idyllia, why are you wasting your tears on this? I know it's coming soon but enjoy everything right now. I don't want to seem harsh but i'm serious." he said, staring at his ceiling waiting for her answer. "Do you have your headphones?"

"Yeah, why?" Idyllia asked, wiping her tears off her cheeks. Her breathing steadied after a while, finally coming back to her normal senses. "So I can sing you to sleep— You better not deny, I have a voice."

"I wasn't going to." a smile slowly formed on her lips. "I'm going to go back in the room now..It's getting late." she said. "You mean it's getting early?" Haechan chuckled, always wanting to be right as he heard her laugh sarcastically.

"Oh yeah sure." Idyllia rolled her eyes, tiptoeing back into the room, going back to her side and plugging in her headphones. "Okay, I have them on." she whispered quietly, laying down on her side as she tried getting comfortable.

"Ahem ahem—"

"I will hang up."

"You love me."

"Sure.."

The couple laughed, though she had to lower down her volume. Idyllia closed her eyes once she heard Haechan hum. Suddenly her tiredness flowed back into her body, allowing herself to start drifting off.

Idyllia didn't quite listen to the lyrics he was sining, but his soft voice made her wonder why he was stuck in a school when he should be showing it off.

"Idyllia? Are you sleeping already?"

He could hear her light breathing, looking back at his screen to see that she didn't hang up. "She must be sleeping.." he mumbled, playing with his fingers as his heart beat pounded against his chest at the words he was currently thinking.

"I think..I love you."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.