"𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺"

"SOMETIMES I LIKE THE
WINTER TOO."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Idyllia and Haechan were walking to their class when she held him by his arm suddenly.

The teenage boy immediately looked at her as she had her focus on her phone while she walked. She was already so accustomed at the action whenever they were together outside that she had unconsciously did it at school.

Though he didn't say anything, liking the way she held onto him.

The couple reached their class, opening the door to the half-filled room when Shotaro and Jeno waved at them. Idyllia slowly let go of the boy, walking hastily towards the two friends before giving them her greeting.

"You know what I can't wait for?" Idyllia started to say, sitting on her chair and fixing the few strands of hair that were against her cheeks while the boys hummed. "What?" Shotaro asked her. "Watch her say her birthday." Haechan laughed, watching Idyllia roll her eyes at him.

"I was not, but somewhat. I was going to say summer! It's going to be so hot and the beaches are going to be so cool!" Idyllia smiled widely, already waiting for the warm temperatures. "Oh and then where I live there's like this good ass ice cream place— my grandma is about to loose so much money off of me!"

"That sounds so nice.." Shotaro said smiling as the girl nodded her head. "I know right!" Idyllia chuckled, the memories already coming back to her. They continued talking, not noticing the girl who was watching them in jealousy. Chaerin looked away, her eyes on the window beside her.

Sometimes I like the winter too..

HAECHANguys guys gusys

HAECHAN
guys guys gusys

HAECHAN
danbi

HAECHAN
is

HAECHAN
home.

SHOTARO
WHAT

SHOTARO
I THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING
RELEASED IN MARCH

JENO
OMG??

YANGYANG
SAYYY DADDYS HOMEEEEE

YANGYANG
HOMEE FOR MEEEEEEE

IDYLLIA
oh my god😭😭

HAECHAN
yeah apparently someone bailed her
out earlier??? im so confused but
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

JAEMIN
DANBI'S BACK?????

HAECHAN
YEAH I CAME HOME AND
THEN THIS BITCH IS HERE
JUST SITTING IN THE FUCKING
LIVING ROOM LIKE SHE OWNS
THIS PLACE???