"𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱"

"WHICH SOUNDS BETTER?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Idyllia woke up to the sound of Haechan and Yangyang loudly whispering at each other to be quiet or they'll wake her up— not like they already did.

"Geez, you guys even talk loud when you guys are whispering.."

"I told you to quiet down!" Yangyang then rose his voice to his normal tone as Haechan gave up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Mom made breakfast, I brought you some up cause I don't know if you wanted her to see you." Yangyang said, handing her the plate of food as she thanked him.

"I wish I could send emojis irl."

"Idyllia what."

Haechan slowly turned to her as she side eyed him. "Don't look at me like that." Idyllia she mumbled as she ate with her mouth full. The boy laughed at her funny expression before wanting a piece of her breakfast.

Yangyang smacked his hand away. "You already ate." he glared at him. "I know! Been serving for seventeen years!" Haechan said, making Idyllia laugh before coughing from the food in her throat. "God you're hilariously stupid!" Idyllia chuckled, causing Haechan to go quiet and glare at her.

"Yangyang get her before I throw her out the window."

"Not my problem, hashtag yolo!"

LIANA

LIANA

LIANAchristmas tree is 🆙

LIANA
christmas tree is 🆙

IDYLLIA
🆗🆒

LIANA
i also see your location btw

LIANA
why are you home..ish? at
yangs?

LIANA
i was supposed to be lia
free for two weeks.