"𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳"

"HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU BEFORE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Idyllia blew air into her hands, trying to warm herself up from the cold since she had given her coat to Audrey. The younger girl's usual coat started to rip and she didn't have a back up so as a usual response, Idyllia had given hers to her younger sister.

The teenager only had a good amount of layers on, trying to find anything from her mother's closet, but all she found were stacks of dresses from before she was born. Yangyang noticed how cold she was, not so sure what to do and wondered if another layer was going to help her keep warm.

Luckily she had gloves, a hat and a scarf keeping her body temperature as warm as comfortable. She just wished she didn't have to wear skirts all year long.

"One day, i'm going to get freeze bite because of this weather!" Idyllia scoffed, Yangyang laughed as he kept his hands in his pockets. "Do you wanna go in the store real quick? Warm up before we start walking again?" Yangyang asked as she immediately headed towards the grocery store as he laughed.

Once they entered, Idyllia immediately sighed at the warm temperature. Her hands tingling from the sudden change as Yangyang walked far away from the door. The two teenagers who were checking out, recognized the girl immediately. They saw her just a few days before so she was still a fresh memory.

Sunwoo then glanced over to the boy beside her, realizing he had a class with him and soon came to a realization that her too, went to the same school as them. "Holy shit, that's the girl who fought Chaerin." he said a bit too loud. Idyllia immediately turned to him as her eyes widened, quickly recognizing the boy.

"Haven't I seen you here..before?" Idyllia gulped as the sudden conversation caught Yangyang's attention. "Cereal girl." Sunwoo said while Eric shook his head. "You put a nasty punch on Chae! I wish I could've saw it in person!" Eric joined in as Idyllia looked at them in worry.

"Chill on my sister.." Sunwoo glanced at Eric as he laughed. "She's your sister?!" Idyllia said in shock while Yangyang's eyes widened. "Wait does that mean you go to our school too..?" she mumbled as Sunwoo chuckled.

"I hope so cutie, see you!"

Sunwoo hummed, walking past her as he swiftly took her brown hat with him and left with Eric behind him. "My hat.." she mumbled, looking back at him as she watched him. "Oh my god, i'm so telling Renjun he called you a cutie!"

"My hat.."

Idyllia sat with Shotaro and Jeno since they were the ones who had lunch with her that day. The three were talking about what to do for winter break until they were interrupted by a sudden presence of someone else.

Shotaro immediately looked at the boy who sat down next to Idyllia, wondering what his business was with her and why. Idyllia turned to Sunwoo slowly as he bad a smiled plastered on his lips. She then glanced at the two boys in front of her for help, but they too, didn't know what to do.

"Can I have my hat back?" Idyllia asked him as nicely as she could, watching Sunwoo chuckle before putting her beanie back on to her head. "Whatever you say, cutie." he smiled innocently while Jeno dropped his fork onto his plate. "What are you doing?" he asked Sunwoo, his stern voice catching his attention as he glanced at Jeno.