"𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭"

"IS THAT SUPPOSED
TO BE OFFENSIVE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HAECHAN added DANBI tothe groupchat

the groupchat

DANBI
I got my phone back.

DANBI
Thought I felt freedom when
I came out of juvie. Nope. I
felt freedom the second my
phone came to my hands.

YANGYANG
i forgot you type like an
old man

DANBI
Do you want to get down,
bitch?

JAEMIN
LMFAAAAOOOO i cant
take her seriously

DANBI
We can fight Jaemin, if
that's what you want as
well.

HAECHAN
can you guys please hurry
up to school so i can in
person watch chaerin's face
fall

JENO
PLLAEAASSSEE

DANBI
Yeah yeah, we're coming soon.

HAECHAN
??

DANBI
Shotaro and I.

SHOTARO
yuppers!

DANBI
I'm hiding from Sunwoo
the second I see him.

RENJUN
why 😭

HAECHAN
YEAH. WHY??

DANBI
He is just like you. What do
you mean "WHY??" ???????

DANBI
Sunwoo scares me.

JENO
is she being serious

DANBI
I am very serious.

DANBI
Sunwoo and Hyuck together is
like the Devil combined.

DANBI
I would rather be friends with
Chaerin again than see Sunwoo.

JAEMIN
no you wouldnt 😭😭

DANBI
You are right. I wouldn't.

DANBI
Wait Idyllia, let's walk together
so Chaerin can know that you
know me.

IDYLLIA
yes ma'am 🫡

It came quite a shock to the students who watched her come back, walking down the hallway as if she hasn't left for almost over a year.

Idyllia held onto Danbi's arm, both talking about how they can't wait for spring break. It was now the First of February and the two girls were laughing with each other as if they've been friends for years.

Haechan and Shotaro were walking behind them, the gemini was giving glares at his twin sister since he wanted to be walking with his girlfriend all while Shotaro was just glad that Danbi was back after such a while.

"It's like i'm the third wheeler now.."

"I mean isn't it good that your sister and your girlfriend are getting along?"

"Well yeah..but I don't like this!"

Haechan jealously pointed at the two girls while Shotaro laughed. "You'll live." Shotaro said, earning a glare from the boy beside him. "I will not— apparently they're having a sleepover with each other too?! Like when did that happen?!" Haechan groaned in frustration.

"Are you trying to gate-keep, Idyllia?" Yangyang soon joined the two, the three entering their class, hearing it go silent once the girls entered together. "Yes. Yes I am." Haechan spoke so quickly, not noticing the quiet classroom until he bumped into Danbi.

"What are you a statue now?" he said, unaware of the situation as she turned her head and glared at him. Danbi then walked towards her seat, glancing over to Chaerin who was staring at her. Sunwoo then came into the class upon hearing Danbi's arrival.

"Oh my god the better twin is back!"

"Sunwoo, you have two seconds before I throw you out this classroom."

"Haechan, you're not even as tall as me. Shut up, your opinion is invalid."

"We are..an inch apart!"

Danbi laughed at the two bickering, missing seeing the two interact after being gone. Sunwoo then pushed Haechan out the way and gave Danbi a hug, to which caused Shotaro to eye him.

"Don't worry, Taro. She's all yours." Sunwoo gave a teasing smirk towards the boy, causing his face to go red. "Oh..okay!" was all Shotaro said. Eunseo and Jaemin soon came in, his jaw dropping at the sight of the girl.

"Danbi!" Jaemin said, dragging his girlfriend with him to meet the girl. "Ugh she's so much prettier in person." Danbi said, ignoring Jaemin's call for her as Eunseo chuckled at the compliment. "You're so pretty as well!" Eunseo said back to her.

"Where's Jeno and Renjun?"

"They're coming, I just saw them come in." Yangyang said, sitting in his seat as Danbi hummed. "Sunwoo, where's Eric?" she asked the boy. "Baby girl is not feeling well.." Sunwoo placed a hand against his chest, earning laughs from them.

"Of course you're the same.."

"Is that supposed to be offensive?"

"How ever you take it."

Haechan smiled, scooting his chair over to Idyllia, leaning on her as she ran her fingers through his hair. Yangyang noticed the two, immediately gagging in disgust— purely out of jealously since he couldn't be with Liena and he knew he would be doing the same thing if she were there with him.

"I hate you couples."

"That's why your girl is like..online."

"It's called long distance you dickhead."

Danbi laughed at Haechan and Yangyang. "What are you planning to do now that you're back?" Sunwoo asked the girl. "I don't know, maybe just get back to normal." the teenage girl answered, truly not know what to do now that she was out.

"Also.." Sunwoo started to say. "I thought you were going to run away from me?" the boy laughed once Danbi shot a glare at her twin brother, knowing he was the one who told Sunwoo.

"I should've."

"I'm hurt!"

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.