"𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴"

"IS THAT A YES?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

His parents didn't even notice the girl sleeping over until his mother knocked on his door and entered to wake him up for breakfast.

Nahye had found the two cuddled up against each other, his head on top of hers as her arms were wrapped around his torso. "Awe they're so cute!" she whispered, closing the door slowly before walking back downstairs.

"Nahye! The phone is for you!" Seojin said, holding up the house phone for his wife as she quickly made her way to it. "Hello?" she spoke, wondering who was calling her until she recognized the voice.

"Mom! They finally gave me phone privileges! They're acting like I killed someone!" Danbi said, sighing as Nahye bursted out laughing as Seojin quickly took the phone from his wife's hands. "Danbi?!"

"Just three..more months..technically two, but still— Oh hi Dad!" Danbi smiled even though she couldn't see her parents. "How's Dohyun and Donghyuck? Lowkey miss my younger brother, my ipad kid little sibling." the girl sighed, glancing back at the other girls who were behind her.

"They've been good, Danbi. You know, all your fruit cups are gone!"

"Which nasty little devil ate them."

"Well..it doesn't seem like Dohyun or Donghyuck ate them.." Nahye said, chuckling as she remembered catching sight of the luggage in her son's room. "Donghyuck let a girl sleepover here." the mother smiled as Seojin gave her a look.

"Wait what?!"

"He's..growing up?! Wait is it that flower girl?! Uh Dahlia something?!" Danbi asked in shock, surprised that her twin was actually able to get a girl in the proximity of his household in general. "Yes! Her name is Idyllia, she's so sweet. Dohyun loves her. I'm pretty sure she's been eating your fruit cups..if you didn't mind."

"I feel like a mother watching her kids grow up..and no I don't mind!"

"Oh shut up!" Nahye laughed at her child's words until Seojin took the phone again. "Why do you guys know more than me? How did you guys know about Idyllia before I did?" Seojin felt left out at the fact his daughter and wife knew who his own son liked.

"Dad..he's talked about her before..like four-ish years ago." Danbi spoke in a monotone voice, wondering how her father missed the large detail. "Oh.." Seojin cleared his throat. "Anyways..my time is up. I'll talk to you guys when I can! Tell Dohyun and Donghyuck I said hi!"

"Of course Danbi. Bye my sweet girl!" Nahye then heard the call end, sighing before putting the phone down.

Haechan stretched his arms up, feeling comfortable as to where he was. He sat up gently, trying not to wake up Idyllia as his fingers subconsciously reached down to the side of her face and tucked her hair behind her ears.

His cheeks heated up from the memory before he had fallen asleep.

Idyllia had met his eyes when she saw the blush on his skin. Their hearts fluttered from the kissed she gave him, almost speechless.

"Idyllia, I really like you. I mean it, since years ago. I've really liked you." Haechan spoke without a thought in his head. Her eyes widened at the confession, she couldn't speak, almost like something was caught inside her throat.

"It'll be a bit embarrassing if you're only kissing me just to kiss me..it'll also hurt a lot too. I may not seem like it..but i'm really fragile when it comes to my feelings. So please, don't hurt me." she could tell Haechan was speaking with sincerity.

"You have a thick skull, Hyuck if you think I don't like you."

Idyllia sat in front of him, not being able to control the wide smile that reached her lips. He only looked at her confused in his thoughts, wondering if what she meant was actually what she meant or just a trick playing in his head.

"Donghyuck, I really like you too." Idyllia chuckled, poking his cheek as he slowly blinked, processing the words she just said before pulling her into a kiss.

"Idyllia, can I be your boyfriend?"

The girl only responded by kissing him back, her hands on his cheeks. "Is that a yes?" Haechan asked her, smiling uncontrollably while she chuckled.

"That's a yes, Hyuck."

"Oh wow..so i'm not dreaming.."

Haechan quickly reached for his phone, checking to see what time it was as he read that it was close to noon. He didn't realize they had slept for so long. The boy quietly rolled off his bed, trying not to make any noise as he tippy toed towards his door.

Once he opened his door, he immediately saw Dohyun walking by. The ten year old stopped in front of him, barely awake before heading downstairs to the living room where his parents were.

 The ten year old stopped in front of him, barely awake before heading downstairs to the living room where his parents were

HAECHAN
YANG

HAECHAN
IM

HAECHAN
A BOYFRIEND

RENJUN
what

HAECHAN
IF I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND
ID NEVER LET YOU GO?????

HAECHAN
TAKE YOU PLACES YOU AINT
NEVER BEEN BEFORE????

RENJUN
haechan what

HAECHAN
YOU JUST WALKED THE PRANK
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

RENJUN
please stop

RENJUN
before i seriously block you

HAECHAN
ur mad.

HAECHAN
k bye 😜

"Oh my fucking god I can't believe I sent that to him.."

Haechan gasped nervously, laughing as he cried on the inside. He couldn't believe he bas accidentally pressed Renjun's contact instead of Yangyang's.

"Wow I really have bad vision. I almost died.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.