"𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

IDYLLIA guys

IDYLLIA
guys

IDYLLIA
im off suspension

HAECHAN
NOOOOOOOOO

SHOTARO
YAAAAYYY

JENO
two very different reactions

IDYLLIA
jeno give me your input.

JENO
omg you'll want to go back
so quick

JAEMIN
i literally hate this school so much.

HAECHAN
i wanna personally just fight
everyone here

RENJUN
you want to fight everyone regardless

HAECHAN
are you shaming me

RENJUN
most definitely

SHOTARO
wait so are you coming to
school today idyllia

IDYLLIA
unfortunately yes

IDYLLIA
yang wait for me

YANGYANG
OH WE'RE HAVING A LONG
ASSSSSS TAAAALKKKKKK.

IDYLLIA
get a load of this guy ahahahha.....

YANGYANG
A VERY LONG TALK

IDYLLIA
whaaat omg yang's up early?!!
whaaaattttt

YANGYANG
A LONG. TALK.

IDYLLIA
I FUCKING HEARD YIU

HAECHAN
technically you never heard
him since he was texting

IDYLLIA
"technically you never heard
him since he was texting" 🤓☝🏻

IDYLLIA
SHUT UPPP

Idyllia walked out of her house as she saw Yangyang running towards her. He stared at her, waiting for her to say something until she kept walking past him.

"Are you not going to answer my question?!" he said, still in shock from the night before as she hummed. "When was this?! Were you two dating before we met?!" Yangyang said, catching up to her as she laughed.

"We dated before, but I broke things off cause I wasn't ready. Now I am and we're dating again! So cool! I feel so happy!" Idyllia smiled as she spoke, turning to Yangyang as he smiled with her. "I'm happy for you two. Are you guys going to tell the others?"

"Yeah, we are. We'll just let it sit in for a bit."

"Awe how cute! I hate you guys even more now!"

Idyllia laughed at him as they walked side by side. They soon reached the school, making their way inside as they quickly spotted Shotaro and Jaemin by their lockers. The two immediately greeted them before going to their own way to their lockers.

Idyllia saw Renjun at his, trying to put her stuff away so she could go say hi to him. "Oh no you're back!" she turned to Haechan as he leaned against the lockers, making her laugh. "I woke up extra early just to get ready." she started to say.

"No wonder you don't look so dead this morning." Haechan said while she rolled her eyes at his words. "Oh shut up. I was going to give you some of the candy I got yesterday, but never mind." Idyllia said, patting his shoulder before turning the other way and making her way to Renjun.

"Sucks to be you." Jeno said from behind him, making him flinch from the sudden voice. "Don't scare me like that.." Haechan mumbled before raising a brow at him. "And what do you mean?"

"Dude, you're so obvious. Let's just go to class." Jeno then pushed Haechan into the other direction as his eyes lingered on her for a few seconds. "I can't wait for Christmas break.." he mumbled.

"Me too. I want presents so bad!" Jeno said as they entered their class, sitting down on their respective chairs as Jaemin and Shotaro came in with Yangyang. "We have like three weeks. Just three weeks."

"Three weeks too long."

"Three weeks for what?" Idyllia said, sitting down in front of Shotaro as Renjun sat in front of Haechan. "Christmas." Jeno answered her as she nodded her head. "Christmas needs to hurry up!"

"I'm going back home for Christmas." Renjun said as they all looked at him. "What?! Take me, please." Jeno said, taking hold of Renjun's hands as he gave him a look. "No." Renjun pushed him away as he sighed.

"Until New Years?" Shotaro asked him, watching his friend nod his head. "Yup. It's not that long of a break, but i'll come back after New Years." Renjun said, glancing over to Idyllia as she nodded her head. "Wow, so it's just the five of us plus her?!"

"Haechan. Let's go outside."

"No, i'm actually comfortable right now." he smiled at her as she playfully rolled her eyes at him. He watched as Renjun played with his fingers, almost wanting to say something while Idyllia glanced at Renjun. She then grabbed her phone and started texting him as Renjun copied her.

Jaemin dropped his head on to the desk, closing his eyes before sighing. Yangyang had a feeling what the couple were texting about, waiting patiently to act surprised when they say it.

"Me and Renjun are dating." Idyllia blantly said once she got the confirmation to say it. The five rose their heads up and looked at the two. "I knew it." Jaemin said, smiling as she laughed. "I totally did not expect this?!" Yangyang gasped as the two rolled their eyes at him.

"Kidding, I was the first one who knew because her window was open."

"Wait really?" Haechan asked them, crossing his arms as Idyllia nodded her head. "Wow, I can't believe this loser is in a relationship before me." he mumbled, shaking his head as Jeno glanced at him. "Wait when did this happen?!" Shotaro asked the two.

"Oh well, technically we already dated..we are just dating again." Renjun explained as they all oh'd. "See! That makes sense as to why they're so comfortable with each other already!" Shotaro said, smiling as he was happy for his two friends.

"My turn when.." Yangyang fake cried as the others laugh. "Your turn never, no one would want a libra like you." Haechan said, laughing as Yangyang glared at him.

"You're literally a gemini, why are you talking."

"This gemini hate is so unnecessary! You just don't understand!"

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.