"𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺"

"I JUST CAN'T HELP IT."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The six were sitting in class as their teacher spoke about the last minute projects they were supposed to turn in before break.

The class collectively sighed, all hoping they weren't going to do anything before their long break as their teacher rolled her eyes at them. "It's not that bad! It's a small project, no less than two days working on it!" the class only sighed even more.

Idyllia heard Haechan chuckle, glancing towards him before looking back at her teacher. Jeno rested his head on his desk, not wanting to do the assignments as he prayed he wasn't paired up with anyone dumb. "Anyone but Haechan..!" Jeno mumbled as the boy's jaw dropped.

"Alright. Bet. Bet! Lee Jeno." Haechan said as Jeno laughed at him. The teacher then started assigning pairs, trying to see which two would work well together. Jeno and Shotaro, Jaemin and Eunseo— she secretly hoped they got together— Renjun and Yangyang, Haechan and Idyllia.

"Ms. Kim, you're putting me with that idiot?!" the two said at the same time as Renjun glanced at them as he was making his way towards Yangyang. "You two will be fine! At least it's not Yamgyang you're paired with!" Ms. Kim said as his jaw dropped.

"Never in my life would I ever hear my teacher say that about me."

"Says a lot about you Yang." Idyllia chuckled before taking her seat next to Haechan. Yangyang looked at Renjun before opening up his mouth to speak. "He's not going to do anything, he may be an asshole but he's not that type of asshole." Yangyang said, watching Renjun's eyes avert towards his until he glanced at the two.

"What if we did project on like sharks?" Idyllia suggested as Haechan slowly turned his head towards her. "Sharks? I'm sorry did I hear you correctly? What are you? A five year old?" he said, watching roll her eyes before scratching that off her list.

"Cats."

"No."

"Bunnies."

"Also no."

"A Disney princess."

"The only exceptions are Tiana, Mulan, Rapunzel and Moana."

"Taste.." she mumbled, underlining the subject as he smiled. "What about Flynn Rider?" Idyllia was now the one slowly turning her head at him as he quickly gave her a look. "Are you judging me right now? What's wrong with Flynn?"

"Nothing..Flynn is for the girls and the girls only." Idyllia side eyed him as Haechan scoffed. "I can't believe you're hurting my soul right now, my ten year old soul." Haechan said while she laughed. "Do you have something to tell me?" she laughed again as he shook his head.

"Definitely no."

"What about games?"

"And how your teeny tiny brain can't go a day without playing roblox or you'll feel like dying? We can show you as our project, we'll get an A quick." Haechan said with the most serious expression on his face as Idyllia sarcastically laughed at him. "You're so funny! Ha ha!" she smiled before crossing that off her list.

Eunseo watched as the two debated on a topic, looking over to Renjun who had a clear expression of jealousy plastered on his face. "I think Renjun's jealous.." she whispered over to Jaemin as his eyes traveled over to Idyllia and Haechan, then to his friend.

"He shouldn't though! They're just friends!" Jaemin said as Eunseo smiled at his clueless brain. "Not when he likes her." Eunseo mumbled, Jaemin then stared at her in disbelief. "Nah..I don't think so." Jaemin whispered.