"𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴"

"I DON'T ACTUALLY
BELIEVE THEM."

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Idyllia was walking with her older sister Liana as they were making their way to their school when she saw Haechan and Jeno just across from them. She decided to run up to them and hug them from behind, Liana laughed at her younger sister.

Both Haechan and Jeno then glanced back at her and watched Idyllia smile. "Hello!" she said, walking behind them as Haechan made space for her to walk between the two boys. "Hi Idyllia, why are you so cheery early in the morning?" Jeno asked her.

"I don't know, just feel like it." Idyllia shrugged her shoulders, she felt Jeno place his arm on top of her head, rolling her eyes at him as they entered the school building. "Oh! Shotaro was thinking of us going to his place this weekend, you know to hangout." Jeno said.

"Also because we're surprising him for his birthday." Haechan added on, watching Idyllia's jaw drop. "It's his birthday this weekend?!" she said in shock as they were walking to their lockers. "Yup, it's on saturday, but he doesn't know that we're going to take him out somewhere."

"Awe that's so nice! Where are you guys taking him?"

"This amusement park near the beach, it's kinda a long drive but it's pretty cool. We went there for our middle school..graduation." Haechan mumbled, hearing Idyllia laugh as she stood between the two as they opened their lockers and placed their items inside. While they were talking, eyes started to pile up on them as well as whispers.

Haechan glanced around, noticing that there were girls giving Idyllia mean looks. He looked over to Jeno who was oblivious to the stares before seeing Renjun and Yangyang in the corner of his eyes.

"Yesterday right, me and Renjun were playing bloxburg and this stupid ten year old comes up to me and says "free shower?" Like dude, I don't know about you, but i'm not giving anyone free showers when I have bills to pay." Yangyang said to the three friends at the lockers.

"Something similar happened to me too!" Idyllia said, both her and Yangyang laughing as the group headed over to their class. "Jaemin and Shotaro are coming, they're just at the office right now." Renjun said, informing the whereabouts of their missing friends to them.

"What for?" Haechan asked, seating himself next to Idyllia while his eyes continued to see glares being thrown at her. "They got like the highest scores in our grade so i'm sure they're just getting a thanks from them." Yangyang replied, sitting himself down next to Jeno while Renjun sat behind Haechan.

At that moment, Shotaro and Jaemin came in the classroom, their friends noticed the worried expressions on their faces, making them wondered what was said to them to have them look like that. The two sat down in front of Idyllia and Haechan, Shotaro turned around to face her and glanced at Jaemin.

"Idyllia, there's these girls saying really mean things about you..Like really bad." Shotaro whispered as Jaemin nodded his head, confirming of the act. Haechan glanced back and forth from them to the classroom door, spotting girls pointing at Idyllia.

"Like what?" she asked, curious as to what they were saying instead of feeling offended. "Like how you're just friends with us because you think I have a chance or how they think your uh a..slut." Jaemin whispered the last word, watching Idyllia shake her head. "We know it's not true, but we just wanted to tell you."