"𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"CAN I LIVE FOR ONCE?!"

calling.."a mitski song" group chat..

[ ACCEPT or DECLINE ]

JAEMIN
innocent

JENO
sheriff

RENJUN
innocent

YANGYANG
innocent

HAECHAN
fucking teamers...

HAECHAN
innocent

SHOTARO
i'm innocent..

RENJUN
why is jeno sheriff? his aim is ass

JENO
okay thanks so much renjun!
love you forever stinky butt

RENJUN
oh you're welcome my love!

HAECHAN
i fucking hate these two— oh wait

HAECHAN
its that the uhm..idxllia person again

YANGYANG
bruh jeno i swear— kill that bitch

JENO
but..i might die if i do—

ALL
OH MY FUCKING GOD
JUST KILL THEM ALREADY

Idyllia maneuvered her way around the map, smiling happily as she was met with a familiar avatar. The user then pulled out his gun and shot her, ending the game on a quick note while she screamed in frustration.

"Can I live for one second?! I didn't even get to kill anybody?!"

"Lia! What did I say?!"

"I'm sorry Mom!"

JENO
..i didn't die

HAECHAN
THEYRE SPAMMING TEAMERS
IM CRYING

The others heard Haechan's laugh as he clapped in hands, finding her frustration to be hilarious.

RENJUN
awe they rage quit

JAEMIN
I DIDN'T COLLECT ALL MY COINS

SHOTARO
me neither..

YANGYANG
the way he just killed them out the
blue..ah my stomach hurts from
laughing too much

Liana came back home from work as her two youngest sisters came and greeted her. She noticed how fairly quiet in the house and immediately went to check if Idyllia was in her room.

"Mom, where's Lia?" she asked, looking inside the empty bed room before closing the door. "She's at her spot, Ana!" Helena then poked her head out of the room as Liana nodded her head. "Letting off steam?" Liana said with a chuckle.

"Fortunately. Better than yelling in the damn house."

"I'm gonna go with her, did she just leave?"

"Yeah like five minutes ago. Bring her back or else she's cooking dinner!"

"Oh..you're risking all of our lives Mom."

As Liana left the house, Idyllia was laying on the grass with her knees high and her camera against her eyes. It was sunset and she was taking pictures of the sky, her favorite hobby. It was something she did to let off steam— it wasn't necessarily the game that made her mad, but the test score notification she received right after it.

She was only a junior in high school, but she cared deeply about her grades. After all, the two older women in her household were her role models. The two were smart at everything they did and Idyllia didn't want to bring their name down.

She zoomed in on the shining star, gently pressing on the button before hearing a 'clicking' sound. Idyllia smiled at the picture she took, she was planning to take another so she could give it to the twins, Audrey and Alaina.

"Idyllia?" she immediately sat up at the random call of her name, finding a boy standing right behind her. "Renjun?" Idyllia quickly found herself fixing her hair while he laughed. "What are you doing here?" Renjun asked her, squatting beside Idyllia.

"Just..chilling." she slightly admitted, holding her camera close to her chest. "What are you doing here..?" Idyllia murmured while her naive personality slightly showing through. "Just walking around, I didn't expect to see you here though. You look different without your uniform." Renjun pointed out, his eyes wandering to her home attire that consisted a pair of sweats and a loose tee.

"I mean obviously! You look different too." Idyllia responded back to his comment, Renjun then laughed at her. He noticed her camera and considered about asking about. it. "Do you take pictures?" he pointed to the picture taking device she was holding, watching her eyes gaze at him until she focused on the camera.

"I mean yeah, why else would I be holding a camera—" Idyllia started to say until she felt herself being tackled to the ground by her older sister, Liana. "Bitch— what the fuck Ana?!" Liana laughed at her younger sibling's reaction while Renjun held back his laugh.

Liana then pushed herself off Idyllia and ran away from her as she was being chased by her. "I am going to fucking kill you! Why the hell would you embarrass me like that Liana?!" Idyllia then jumped on her sister and dragged her down to the floor.

Never once had he seen Idyllia yell so much in under a minute, he found the sight quite amusing to watch.

"Mom wants you home!" Liana said, rolling away from Idyllia while she pouted and gave her sister a small kick on her leg before walking away from her older sister. "You embarrass me too much!" Idyllia caught her breath and went to go back to get her camera.

"See you tomorrow." Idyllia mumbled to Renjun while walking pass him. Liana pushed herself up and glanced at Renjun who had his eyes on Idyllia. Liana smiled as she ran after Idyllia, throwing an arm around her shoulder until Idyllia pushed her away.

"See you.."