"𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺"

"PLEASE NEVER SAY THAT
EVER AGAIN."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HAECHAN hey

HAECHAN
hey

HAECHAN
heeeeeeyyyy

HAECHAN
mae i can see you through
yang's window

IDYLLIA
WHY ARE YOU RIGHT THERE

HAECHAN
i cant hang out with
my bestie westie?

IDYLLIA
1. i thought you hated him
2. he's MY bestie westie???

HAECHAN
i had him first

HAECHAN
hes about to leave anywaysss

IDYLLIA
come over

HAECHAN
omgggg why are you asking
me like a sluttttt

HAECHAN
coming.

Idyllia chuckled at his response, his eyes watched as she left her room. Yangyang noticed he was looking her way, chuckling as Haechan's attention soon averted towards him.

"Just go. I can tell you've been waiting cause you've been looking at her window like a creep!"

"I'm not a creep! And I will!" Haechan gave him a short glare before laughing. "See youuu!" Yangyang said as the boy was walking out of his room. "See youuu!" Haechan said back, quickly exiting the house, making his way right next door as he saw Idyllia waiting for him.

Her head lifted up from her hands, watching as her boyfriend run to her with open arms. A wide smile plastered on her lips once he pulled her into a hug, spinning her around as her laugh echoed throughout his ears.

"Let's go inside, it's cold!"

"Mae you're wearing shorts, of course you're cold."

"Yeah but i'm inside.."

Haechan shook his head at the girl before dragging her back into her house. He noticed how empty and quiet it was, wondering where the rest of the girls were. "Liana is out with the twins and Mom is at work." Idyllia said, noticing the confusion on his face and answering the question he was just thinking of.

"Oh my god..fort time."

"Are you suggesting..we make a fort like children..?"

"Did you not hear what I said, Mae?"

And so they made a fort in her room, connecting a blanket from the end of her bed to the back of her drawer. Another one from her closet door to her desk with her stuffed animals covering the floor.

The two were laying in the dark, only the desk lamp she had was turned on. Idyllia laid on her pillow, her head sinking into the soft material as Haechan was laying on her thigh playing on his phone, letting out a few "damn's" and "cheater's."

"This bitch can't throw the knife right.." he mumbled under his breath, hearing Idyllia chuckle. Haechan felt her move, placing a pillow under his head as his eyes followed her. The viet girl rose his arms up from his chest before she laid on him.

Her cheek pressed against his chest, breathing deeply as he had his arms around her neck, continuing to play his game. The teenager was comfortable as is, hearing his heart beat all while she smiled.

"Why are you laying on me— Not that i'm complaining.."

"Because you just seemed comfortable."

Idyllia mumbled against his shirt, holding him just slightly until Haechan turned off his phone, throwing it against the pillows beside him before rolling over on top of her. His face was in the crook of her neck, breathing slowly as she played with the ends of his hair.

Her arms snaked around his neck, holding him closer to her as she felt a pair of lips peppering her with kisses on her skin. Idyllia laughed, suddenly noticing how ticklish she was. Haechan soon caught her by surprise, kissing her on her soft lips.

The girl fell limp, she couldn't take it. He definitely knew how to make her weak with just a simple kiss. Haechan placed the palms of his hands against her cheeks, almost squishing her face while pecking her with light kisses as she laid there giggling nonstop.

"Mae you're so pretty."

"Did you drink something before you came here?"

"Mm nope!" Haechan then pulled her up, taking note of Idyllia's flustered expression and taking advantage of it. "Maybe I should hide you forever and ever." Haechan said, poking the tip of her nose while stared at him wonderingly. Idyllia really couldn't believe him.

"My little sugar plum, pumpkin pie dear Lia Mae."

"Please never say something like that ever again, Hyuck.."

"You love it."

"To an extent.."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
i <3 them